Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

4 hours ago, Mournblade said:

I see in the news that actress Ellen Page has decided to become...er...Eliiot Page. This charming man.

Can anyone relate to California anymore? There's a running thread in this forum about Florida, but California is the real joke.

Let that freak state secede already. 

2 hours ago, Mournblade said:

Wow Mr PC! You should definitely become a politician TTB. After all, the fruitcakes of the world need your representation!

1 hour ago, Mournblade said:

Oh you made an appearance. What a shock.

28 minutes ago, Mournblade said:

I sense a banning for my utterly inncuous comments, so I am going to pre-empt this and ban myself.

I can let you nerds know that I have a another internet forum where I am tolerated and accepted. It is an interesting forum

with intelligent and enlightened people, who talk about fascinating subjects. I don't need to be around you j*rks anymore.

I only used to come here because I love the Caps and wanted to talk to Caps fans but I even have another forum for that now.

I don't need you nerds. You and your Marvel kiss-ass threads and your marijuana threads and your alcohol threads. What a bunch of degenerates. 

See ya wouldn't want to be ya. Mournblade out. 

Triggered GIFs | Tenor

Bye Felicia GIFs | Tenor

image.jpeg

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Mournblade said:

I sense a banning for my utterly inncuous comments, so I am going to pre-empt this and ban myself.

I can let you nerds know that I have a another internet forum where I am tolerated and accepted. It is an interesting forum

with intelligent and enlightened people, who talk about fascinating subjects. I don't need to be around you j*rks anymore.

I only used to come here because I love the Caps and wanted to talk to Caps fans but I even have another forum for that now.

I don't need you nerds. You and your Marvel kiss-ass threads and your marijuana threads and your alcohol threads. What a bunch of degenerates. 

Parler got hacked, bro.  Watch your cornhole over there.

• Haha 6

43 minutes ago, Mournblade said:

I, for one, am struggling to get all of the thoughts in this paragraph to paint a coherent picture of their originator.  Is he an evangelical that shuns "marijuana" and alcohol but, like, a really cool evangelical who views others a nerds and is too good for Marvel movies?  This will haunt me all day.  

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yes. Ellen/Elliot Page is a wonderful actor, and I won't be a party to such slander. And he brought up hockey. That was the last straw.

Well, glad to see where your priorities are. :ols:  Not really familiar with Elliot Page.

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mournblade said:

This is what Karen sounds like when she finally gets to talk to the manager.

• Haha 6

34 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

If you’re going through all that 2020 has to throw at us and Ellen Page is at the top of your list of grievances, you might be angling towards a very regrettable mental health outcome.

Get well soon, MB.

People just fear/don't like what they don't understand.  I try not to look too deeply past that, I feel that most of the grievances like people with Page are because people aren't comfortable with themselves.  I agree with your assessment. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'm always nervous going over bridges. 

I'm not, but the Bay Bridge can go **** all the way off.  That is three miles of heart pounding anxiety that is unbearable.  Sitting up straight, hands at 10 and 2 and barely going over the speed limit.

I think it's the return bridge on the way back from Solomon's/Eastern Shore that has the three lanes.  I stay in that middle lane the whole time no matter what.  Slightly less terrifying.

• Like 3