Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

I wash them [underwear] every once in a while at least. I mean if we’re on a hot streak, I can’t wash them, you know? I’ve just got to keep it rolling. As long as we’re winning,
I’ll keep the superstition going

gross.

https://www.latimes.com/sports/story/2023-11-14/patrick-mahomes-underwear-superstition-peyton-eli-manning-manningcast

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I had a dream of Danzig singing “David - (a little lower) David - (yelling) DaAaAaAaAaAvid - Yeah” And of course John Christ jamming his guitar in the background to a similar tune as “Godless” from How the Gods Kill. 

I can’t get it out of my head. It’s an earworm from a dream. WTF? I’ve never gotten an ear worm from a dream. This sucks Misfit balls. 

• Haha 2

I'm happy to see leggings with pockets now.

I tease my Wife for having to wear nice clothes with no pockets forcing her to carry a purse like some form of collusion.

I agree...this should be treated as progress...power to the people...

Edited by Renegade7
  • Haha 2

I'm at Fogo de Chao. Timofey Mozgov is sitting like three tables away from me. I sort of want to say hello, but then again he isn't that good lol.

Amazing meats btw, hadn't been here in like 10 years. 

I went over and gave him a fist bump lol.

Edited by abdcskins
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I'm at Fogo de Chao. Timofey Mozgov is sitting like three tables away from me. I sort of want to say hello, but then again he isn't that good lol.

Amazing meats btw, hadn't been here in like 10 years. 

I went over and gave him a fist bump lol.

Which location?

26 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Business idea:  A web browser plugin that filters out all content related to Taylor Swift. 

Even better, make it customizable so that you can pick and choose which celebrity nonsense you want filtered out.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

So I don't want to start a thread for it but we are debating the appropriate-ness of using the term circle jerk.  

I say that it is a common term used in the workplace but really shouldn't be when you consider the definition.  Same with using it at the DMV or something.  In fromal business meetings that don't involve who swings of paygrades involved, etc. 

Buzzette is completely baffled by this.  She says there is no place it is acceptable.  She says it is one of those times where I learn something new about the civilian world the shocks me and today's lesson is that I can't use the term circle jerk anymore.

*please note in your response if you're a veteran for statistical purposes. 

**yes, we're stoned.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

So I don't want to start a thread for it but we are debating the appropriate-ness of using the term circle jerk.  

I say that it is a common term used in the workplace but really shouldn't be when you consider the definition.  Same with using it at the DMV or something.  In fromal business meetings that don't involve who swings of paygrades involved, etc. 

Buzzette is completely baffled by this.  She says there is no place it is acceptable.  She says it is one of those times where I learn something new about the civilian world the shocks me and today's lesson is that I can't use the term circle jerk anymore.

**yes, we're stoned.

Not a vet.

You should never use it in the formal setting.  In such settings the more appropriate "spooge cycle" should be used instead.

• Haha 4
  • Thumb up 1

34 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

**yes, we're stoned.

I'm a veteran, currently a federal government employee, and I'm also stoned :ph34r:

I used the term "circle jerk" in the military regularly and in my personal life often, but would never use it in a civilian workplace.  I would consider that to be incredibly unprofessional to be honest LOL.  

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

**yes, we're stoned.

Listen to the wifey.

edit: Not a veteran.  I did work in the defense industry for a number of years with a bunch of vets, though.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1