Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

18 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

So how do you get tweets to show up since Elon changed it to X? I used to just copy the link and paste it. Then it would when I hit post. Now it just stays a link.

I usually just paste and it says it's embedded. Sometimes I think you have to paste it as plain text if thr link doesn't embed. 

32 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

So how do you get tweets to show up since Elon changed it to X? I used to just copy the link and paste it. Then it would when I hit post. Now it just stays a link.

13 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I usually just paste and it says it's embedded. Sometimes I think you have to paste it as plain text if thr link doesn't embed. 

The past 2 days I noticed some of my tweets weren't embedding correctly. Is it related to Elmo's ****ty site?

25 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

The past 2 days I noticed some of my tweets weren't embedding correctly. Is it related to Elmo's ****ty site?

Probably better to take it to the tech support forum. But occasionally I run into that problem as well. But that's been happening even before Elon..so who knows.

https://es.redskins.com/forum/77-feedback-and-tech-support-20/

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

6 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

Between my Browser, my plugins, and my DNS, embedded tweets don't show up for me anyways.  And I'm okay with that.  Less tracking garbage.

Owned the boat for 8 months now. Finally went out with a neighbor, no guests, had same boat, and taught the wife how to drive it while towing people. Finally I got to surf behind it. Hadn’t done it in 10 years and only did it once so still figuring it all out. so stoked making a 6 hour round trip in 24 hours this Saturday just to go do it again. Bought a knee board for the kids. Alright got the 8 year old wakeboarding. 4 year old soon

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 5

On 8/15/2023 at 4:10 PM, The Evil Genius said:

I was this years old when I found out the lead singer of Blur (Damon Albarn) is also the lead singer for The Gorillaz. 

Also the new Blur album is ****ing fantastic. 

New Blur album?

1pldv7.jpg

Just now, TradeTheBeal! said:

Never a bad time to rewatch Ronin.

I watched a yotube video in regards the the car chase scene in that movie and how dangerous and awesome it was. Basically they don't make car chase scenes like that anymore. 

3 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Do we have a "Post your Wins" thread?  Like, one to (tastefully) brag about the good **** they've done, accomplishments, life events, that kind of thing?

Isn’t that what you do on here all day every day? Are you still riding high on that time you shared an elevator with Obama and he crop dusted you?

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Isn’t that what you do on here all day every day? Are you still riding high on that time you shared an elevator with Obama and he crop dusted you?

Yea, But others should have a safe space too. 

And I shared an elevator with Obama 6 times. We’re buds. 

• Haha 2