Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

5 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Racing for pinks is a tough game. 🏎

Can't say I'm a fan of any of the mustang models Fords introduced since the 70s. 👴🏻

10 years and 73K miles without a single repair, warranty or otherwise.  Not even a check engine light.  The best car I’ve ever owned and it’s not even close.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

I was rather fond of the 2005 model when they returned to their Muscle roots.

Yeah, they blaze by my house at 3 am with their "pony level" on 11.  Gotta watch where you use it and be considerate.  People in residential areas don't deserve that. 

4 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

10 years and 73K miles without a single repair, warranty or otherwise.  Not even a check engine light.  The best car I’ve ever owned and it’s not even close.

Condolences.

15 minutes ago, Thinking Skins said:

Just finished battle singing 90s love songs with/against my wife. You don't wanna see me (literally, like I know half the songs, make up words, and am off key). But I won.

i guess cause she quit. 

She didn’t quit. She had to resume vacuuming.

• Haha 2

Welp, I have the most loving, evil cat. 

Ms. Kitty managed to trip me up last night & now my left big toe is bent funny & on fire.  Been up most of the night.   It's raining like crazy & I can't get a shoe on it, so I can't go to the doc.  (There's no way I could step down off the porch even if I could. )  Work is cool about it, but this REALLY  sucks. 

• Sad 5

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

Welp, I have the most loving, evil cat. 

Ms. Kitty managed to trip me up last night & now my left big toe is bent funny & on fire.  Been up most of the night.   It's raining like crazy & I can't get a shoe on it, so I can't go to the doc.  (There's no way I could step down off the porch even if I could. )  Work is cool about it, but this REALLY  sucks. 

Um, call someone to help you and go to the doctor. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 4

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Best hotel credit card? Thinking either World of  Hyatt or Hilton.

Hilton points are **** these days. Every time I want to use them somewhere the rooms are 100k+ per night. I've been a Marriott whore for the past 30 years so I'm biased with them. However, the past several years I got both a personal & business Hyatt card. Rooms are reasonable even at their higher end resorts. Each card gives me 1 free night per year at any level Hyatt. Wife and & I are headed to Keswick Hall for NYE on 25k points - rack rate is ~$800. 

31 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Hilton points are **** these days. Every time I want to use them somewhere the rooms are 100k+ per night. I've been a Marriott whore for the past 30 years so I'm biased with them. However, the past several years I got both a personal & business Hyatt card. Rooms are reasonable even at their higher end resorts. Each card gives me 1 free night per year at any level Hyatt. Wife and & I are headed to Keswick Hall for NYE on 25k points - rack rate is ~$800. 

Ok yeah I'm hearing a lot about Marriott especially for international. I like Hyatt a lot too but I don't think they're as available globally.