Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

So, my sister forwarded me this from a friend of my nephew who works for Stephen Colbert. I am surprised (and touched) that he remembered me. He was 4 or maybe 5 when his family moved to South Carolina.

Stephen just popped by my office and I showed him the three pics on my computer and they got a huge "WOWWWW"! He immediately recognized who Brian was in the picture ("That's Brian!") and said "he was my first friend!"

BQVXOks.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Gonna be in Beligum for two nights in May. Figure we're just gonna knock Brussels in the half a day or whatever that we're there for and gonna do a day trip the next day. Any of y'all been and have recommendations? I know the main ones are Antwerp, Bruges, and Ghent.

47 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

The burgeoning CousinsCowgirl and PB friendship is one of the more heartwarming relationships on the Tailgate.  

Obscenely rich people congregate. Surprised tshile hasn't made it a three-way (friendship y'all). 😁

They'd all be Predicto's help though. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Obscenely rich people congregate. Surprised tshile hasn't made it a three-way (friendship y'all). 😁

They'd all be Predicto's help though. 

How do we apply though?  Is it just based on income?  Income to debt ratio?  Percentage of income spent on alcohol?