Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

I don't weigh enough, but giving plasma is also easily done...and you can get paid for it.  

I remember the E-2 days in the Force, me and the boys used to donate plasma like once a month towards the 30th when we needed money for cognac and McDonald's 😂

Shoot, I think it was like 50 bucks a pop and that was back in 2002.  

Edit: Buzz gets it :headbang::ols:

Edited by Chew
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

In a week and a half we Low-key gon be called Extreme ready or not, here I come, you can't hide, gonna FIIIIIIND-YOU, and take it slowly.

.com

Fwiw I cannot believe it hasn't leaked yet. Some of or all of the players have been told. C'mon someone, leak that **** and let's move forward. 

Wanderlei Silva is the most overlooked fighter ever.

He got beat up here and there, but he took on anyone. He was a middleweight, gladly fighting the light HW, and Heavyweight champions.  Every fight, he accepted death as the outcome.

Definition of a savage.  Hardly calculating.  Hardly measured.  All destruction.

Also has the greatest entrance in MMA history.

Just now, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

@d0ublestr0ker0ll Nothing like Pride…

Those we’re the days. Wanderlai was really good, but my guy Sakuraba was something else. Nogeira, A young Anderson Silva, and Fedor too. Times flies man. 

Sakuraba is there with Hendo as my favorite fighters ever.

Wanderlei knocked Sakuraba out in devestating fashion 3 times.

Hendo put Wanderlei in a virtual coma.

Something I love about MMA is that the legends have ugly looking records.  Wanderlei is like 35-15.  He was a GOD back then.

Even after getting KOd in horrifying fashion several times.

Wanderlei is one of my top sports heros.  His aura back then needs to be preserved.

• Like 1

I have a pair of LL Bean hunting boots I keep on the back porch when I'm not wearing them in wet weather or snowy weather.  I do yardwork in them sometimes and use them all the time for dog walking.  They slide on nice and easy and in the summer they protect my feet and ankles from bug bites.  

Anyway, I got home from the gym this morning and went to take the dog out.  Went out on the back porch and there's only one boot.  Looked all over the yard, the other one was nowhere to be found.  Fiance doesn't know where it is.

I am pissed but I also find this hilarious.  Stealing one boot from someone is something I'd have done as a kid and thought to be hysterical at the time.  I dunno what ****ing brat did it, but a tip of the cap to them.  Well played.

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I have a pair of LL Bean hunting boots I keep on the back porch when I'm not wearing them in wet weather or snowy weather.  I do yardwork in them sometimes and use them all the time for dog walking.  They slide on nice and easy and in the summer they protect my feet and ankles from bug bites.  

Anyway, I got home from the gym this morning and went to take the dog out.  Went out on the back porch and there's only one boot.  Looked all over the yard, the other one was nowhere to be found.  Fiance doesn't know where it is.

I am pissed but I also find this hilarious.  Stealing one boot from someone is something I'd have done as a kid and thought to be hysterical at the time.  I dunno what ****ing brat did it, but a tip of the cap to them.  Well played.

Spiff has reached the “teenagers are stealing/hiding my stuff” stage of aging.  Very amusing to see!

• Haha 8

On 1/22/2022 at 8:06 PM, TheGreatBuzz said:

Back when I was an E-2, some friends and I would go sell plasma and then go next door to the bar.  Very economical.

I did this in college too.  Got $50 for the plasma, then got hammertime for $10.  The bar I worked at and did most of my drinking at was literally next door to the donation place.