Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

35 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Depending on what your end goal is, you may want to try using Microsoft Publisher.  It is a very underutilized program in my opinion.  It is sorta like Power Point and Word put together.

Nice, I'll remember that for my next one.  I gotta present this at 10 am pacific.  Someone in class also suggested Google slides.  Once I figured out how to align the text and change fonts etc. it wasn't too hard.  I tend to always think I won't be able to figure something out - then I figure it out in like 20 minutes by just practicing. 

11 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Nice, I'll remember that for my next one.  I gotta present this at 10 am pacific.  Someone in class also suggested Google slides.  Once I figured out how to align the text and change fonts etc. it wasn't too hard.  I tend to always think I won't be able to figure something out - then I figure it out in like 20 minutes by just practicing. 

I had never heard of Publisher but watched a couple YouTube videos and had it down in about ten minutes.

10 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

So we're going to Mexico New Years Eve ish. Any of you guys been to Chichen Itza? I know there is a cenote there, but we have people in our group who can't swim, so would it still be worth it to just go and like take pictures/walk around?

I went there right before the pandemic. The food in Merida is off the chain. Went to the ruins and the cenote but didn’t swim. Still cool to look at.