Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

21 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I had a feeling Rockville/Gaithersburg would have something to do with this (RE: Md cases).

Didnt want to say anything because we're not at a point where people should comment without actual facts. But those places (along with Germantown) are some of the more diverse places in the entire country.

What the hell does diversity have to do with this? 

Hearing the Rockville thing in this thread I googled it since I live in Rockville.

Then I saw them say it was a retirement community and was like 'oh **** i'm like a mile from Leisure World'.

Then I saw it was at some place thats like 20 minutes away.

I'm leaving for St. Thomas on Monday and should probably just stay there if I don't want to catch this thing.

1 hour ago, purbeast said:

Hearing the Rockville thing in this thread I googled it since I live in Rockville.

Then I saw them say it was a retirement community and was like 'oh **** i'm like a mile from Leisure World'.

Then I saw it was at some place thats like 20 minutes away.

I'm leaving for St. Thomas on Monday and should probably just stay there if I don't want to catch this thing.

I'm also not far from an expansive one level home senior citizen community on Rt 27

WaPo story:

An attendee of the Conservative Political Action Conference — a major annual right-wing gathering held in Maryland this February and attended by President Trump — tested positive Saturday for coronavirus, the host organization said as the U.S. death toll rose to 19.

Good thing Trump’s gut says it’s overblown or he might be in real trouble. :)

• Haha 1