Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Is there any actual proof of this or is this one of those things that sound true? I’m genuinely interested and would like to read more on it. 

Not sure. I need to do better job researching these things before posting. My apologies for posting this without backup info. I'll try to track down more info to support my original post. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

this is kinda my point that alluded to earlier. Schmidt isn't press, but he's talking about how presidential scholars will view this in the future while the country is breaking and burning around us now. who gives a **** about scholars right now?

the man is the biggest enemy to america and is accomplishing gains that terrorists openly dream of doing and we pretend like he isn't because he has a title.

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

In WI Coronavirus voting news, the liberal judge won the state Supreme Court seat, bringing the balance of power to 4-3 still in favor of the conservatives. This was really the main reason for voting last week.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, FanboyOf91 said:

But it is an emergency.  

These Governors are a threat to the financial health of thousands of corporate persons

The state of Florida has deemed the WWE an essential business.

It's a cult.  Can't think of a better description.  

Edited by Larry

5 minutes ago, Larry said:

But it is an emergency.  

These Governors are a threat to the financial health of thousands of corporate persons

If you believe the Federal govt can order a a shutdown, then you must also believe the Feds can open the businesses.

choose one.

• Like 1

Rat Battle, sounds like a good idea for a new TV show to watch while quarantining at home...

Starving, angry and cannibalistic: America's rats are getting desperate amid coronavirus pandemic

America's rats are being hit hard by the coronavirus.

As millions of Americans shelter indoors to combat the deadly virus, which has claimed over 21,000 U.S. lives, many businesses — including restaurants and grocery stores — have closed or limited operations, cutting off many rodents' main sources for food. On deserted streets across the country, rats are in dire survival mode, experts say.

"If you take rats that have been established in the area or somebody's property and they're doing well, the reason they're doing well is because they're eating well," Bobby Corrigan, an urban rodentologist, told NBC News. "Ever since coronavirus broke out, not a single thing has changed with them, because someone's doing their trash exactly the same in their yard as they've always done it — poorly."

But many other rats are not faring as well, said Corrigan, who works as a consultant for several city health departments and businesses, such as airports and shopping malls.

"A restaurant all of a sudden closes now, which has happened by the thousands in not just New York City but coast to coast and around the world, and those rats that were living by that restaurant, some place nearby, and perhaps for decades having generations of rats that depended on that restaurant food, well, life is no longer working for them, and they only have a couple of choices."

And those choices are grim. They include cannibalism, rat battles and infanticide.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 3

Virginia pastor who defiantly held church service dies of coronavirus

He practiced what he preached — then he died of coronavirus.

An evangelical pastor died of COVID-19 just weeks after proudly showing off how packed his Virginia church was — and vowing to keep preaching “unless I’m in jail or the hospital.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, twa said:

If you believe the Federal govt can order a a shutdown, then you must also believe the Feds can open the businesses.

choose one.

If you believe what you shovel, then you must also believe I have the right to hit you upside the head with one. 

Choose one. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The day has reset on Worldometers.

Third day in a row in the US with fewer cases, down 7,000 (21%) from Friday. 500 (25%) less deaths in the last 24 hours than Friday's peak, with fewer still yesterday.

Worldwide there has also been a daily drop and cases are down 23,000 (24%) from Friday. The growth rate in deaths has dropped from 10% last Tuesday to 5% for two days in a row.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1