Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

39 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Is there any actual proof of this or is this one of those things that sound true? I’m genuinely interested and would like to read more on it. 

it does have the look of internet fake-ness that fools boomers.

With that said, there's lots of articles, data out there that cities that started isolating earlier and eased back vs opening the flood gates, their death rates were lower and their economy recovered more quickly and stronger than places that did not.

7 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

I love his argument of zero ammunition and lack of federal ventillators.  How does anyone believe him.  Obama didn't leave him with 0 ammunition.  Why blame governors for their lack of state stockpile but blame Obama for federal stockpile when you have been in office for 3 years?

it doesn’t matter, if Obama left him with nothing by the end of his term he should have done something about it. The premise is doubtful since the major point of interest of obamas presidency was focused on healthcare.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Like 6

19 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Read up on the 1918 flu epidemic. It's true that the second wave in the fall was more virulent and deadly. Here's a CDC article.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/1918-commemoration/1918-pandemic-history.htm

Here's a book about it.

https://www.amazon.com/Flu-Influenza-Pandemic-Search-Paperback/dp/B07W75XC8Q/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

I’m not questioning the second wave was deadlier but the reasons to why it was deadlier. I thought it was more to do with veterans bringing a deadlier strain. Ty for the resources. 

20 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

In the middle of a pandemic, the only thing that matters to him is his ego. 3 years in, the press still hasnt figured this **** out

They gonna have bury him in an unmarked grave. Otherwise the line to piss on it will go on forever

His kids will probably turn it into an business opportunity and charge $20.

It's about what the Trump "brand" is worth.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

got mine on Saturday. 

I saw some people got theirs on Friday and heard that it should be expected by the 15th if you have direct deposit. 

I'm just grateful that my wife still has a job and that we aren't reliant on Trump Bucks. Between the delays and the brutal unemployment line, we've been shielded from a lot of BS. 

Edited by Bacon
  • Like 2