Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

Really didn't care for the creepy, desperate authoritarian energy wafting from today's televised Trump rally. Doesn't really become him to pull the "look at me, look at me...I am the president now" card after weeks of attempting to recuse himself from the situation and absolve himself of blame. 

You know who else doesn't like creepy, desperate authoritarian energy? The vast majority of Americans. I hope he keeps swinging his tiny dick around until November because it's embarrassing and reflects poorly on his entire administration. 

Edited by Bacon
  • Like 8

3 minutes ago, Bacon said:

You know who else doesn't like creepy, desperate authoritarian energy? The vast majority of Americans. I hope he keeps swinging his tiny dick around until November because it's embarrassing and reflects poorly on his entire administration. 

You really underestimate his cult.  They've got more excuses than Trump himself for his behavior.

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

You really underestimate his cult.  They've got more excuses than Trump himself for his behavior.

Trump won by about 80,000 votes landing in the right states. If an extra 80000 people in relevant regions are embarrassed by his antics, it's a start. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Trump won by about 80,000 votes landing in the right states. If an extra 80000 people in relevant regions are embarrassed by his antics, it's a start. 

I think a bunch of democratic voters got lazy/arrogant after Obama's 8 years and didn't bother to show in 2016. Those people are going to return in massive numbers this year in order to get this lunatic out.

• Like 4