Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

18 minutes ago, bcl05 said:

Once again, if a problem is worsening exponentially, the right time to act is when it feels far to early.  This is not complicated, and is widely known by actual scientists, epidemiologists, and experts.  

This is pathetic.  This crisis is going to be far worse than it should be.  And its their fault.  The hubris is nauseating. 

Hah. You expect these guys to understand exponential curves?

Just now, killerbee99 said:

That **** was funny as hell.... The man turned around to say I didn't disband the team... And Dr Fuici shrugged his shoulder, don't look at me 

nobody did it. It’s an administration things just happen sometimes lol

22 minutes ago, PCS said:

Whoa. WTF???? President and the White House say last week stated that there was very limited contact with the Brazilian President and now saying they spent a lot of time with him. SIgh.  

"OK, we sat next to each over dinner, and shared a desert with two spoons, and then we slept in the same bed. But I haven't seen the picture that you are referring to that says we might have been near each other."

Edited by Corcaigh
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

So basically,blame the delay on testing on reaction on the CDC and previous admin while crediting the President with recognizing all this. There's a lot of people out there throwing up BS flags on this right now.  

44 minutes ago, bcl05 said:

So familiar...

That was actually the guy that was the sole voice of reason.  I guess that's Dr. Fauci now.  At least Trump is letting him speak and isn't threatening to push him out of the helicopter.

I wish people would stop focusing on hand sanitizer for a second. With all this extra hand washing going on, it's hard to even find soap. The soap shelves are pretty bare too.  At least you can find a stray bottle here and there, but how long is that gonna last?  

Hand soap I was referring to.  I guess you can get dish soap and body wash type stuff pretty readily still.

Edited by justice98

5 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I wish people would stop focusing on hand sanitizer for a second. With all this extra hand washing going on, it's hard to even find soap. The soap shelves are pretty bare too.  At least you can find a stray bottle here and there, but how long is that gonna last?

If you're really serious about this, you can buy a gallon of hand sanitizer on Amazon for like $80.00.  You won't be able to get the $5.00 8 ounce version.  It's time for people to decide how important it is to them to disinfect.  If you're not willing to pay $80.00, you're more or less indirectly calling this whole thing a hoax.

• Haha 2