Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

9 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

That dude is a social media ticking time bomb

Hes wacked out in his years not working. I'm worried it will bite us in the ass eventually. He cant honestly tell me this lady sounds like a good source of information. If so he will believe anything. And thats not a good sign for us. 

Also, im totally referring to myself as a Spirit Husband from now on. And I will threaten (or promise, depending on how freaky you are) to deposit my evil within you. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Damn so my coworker who was at work twice last week for the first time since March may have covid.  He had a fever for like a week straight like a week prior to going into work but tested negative.  Then he said over this past weekend his cough got worse and his pulse was 120 yesterday so he got bloodwork done and the doctor thinks based on the results that he has a high chance he has it.  So he took a test today and has to wait for results.  Meanwhile his antibody test came back positive today.

I went to his pod to talk to him for like 20 minutes on Friday.  I was about 10ft or so away the whole time, both masked up.  So even if he has it currently, I am pretty confident I will be okay.

I'm thinking his test before may have been a false negative and hoping his current one comes out negative.

• Sad 7

Trump abruptly cut his press conference short after CNN's Kaitlan Collins brought up his new favorite doctor and repeated to him some of her other wacko claims.  He was clearly rattled and stammered some "I don't know her" reply.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/watch-trump-dodges-then-abruptly-ends-briefing-after-cnns-kaitlan-collins-confronts-him-on-covid-19-conspiracy-theorist-he-retweeted/

Edited by Dan T.
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Trying to follow this...are you saying that since the Worldometer site is similar, that Trump IS NOT artificially lowering the numbers?

No, the opposite, that the Worldometer site data matches what Destino posted from Imgur which correlates with lower numbers starting when the switch was made from CDC to HHS.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, China said:

No, the opposite, that the Worldometer site data matches what Destino posted from Imgur which correlates with lower numbers starting when the switch was made from CDC to HHS.

Is it possible that we started to turn a corner?