Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

Three points:

Trump is obviously, profoundly terrible.

Calling him out publicly right now is obviously, profoundly counter-productive.*

Tow the company line...and sharpen your knives for November.

*Edit:  As a governor of a state in peril.  The press should continue to flame him.

Edited by TryTheBeal!
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

That vain, incompetent piece of **** is the least qualified person possible to lead a large nation through something like this.

I can think of at least one ES poster who'd be in the running.  

But it'd be close.  

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

And then they will suffer the consequences.

No one deserves this. And even if the stupidity of some people brings intentional harm to them, their behavior will have far more drastic consequences on poor people and poor minorities.

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

No one deserves this. And even if the stupidity of some people brings intentional harm to them, their behavior will have far more drastic consequences on poor people and poor minorities.

This.

We heading towards being the next epicenter, how can we possibly get this under control if half the country thinks it's the other half's problem?

You can't, so we can end up having different spikes then anyone else and other countries maintain their bans on us while they recover.  

I just went to DC to get my docking station from work, there's a lot of people outside with nothing to lose.  We can't just stay in our houses indefinitely, and some folks have no place to go. It's not fair to them, how do they eat? Get Amazon to deliver to the shelter?

It could just keep rippling until its finished with us, or until the red states are finally scared into buying into what needs to be done here.  That's gonna take more dead bodies then it should.

Who do you blame, the sheep or the sheep herders in these red states?  I hold the people in power spouting straight BS to a different standard that should be on par with how we should be going after government officials for the Flint Water Crisis.  

This is far from over, some folks need to be going to jail for this now that its clear some people in leadership are picking money over lives in some of the worst ways possible.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Three points:

Trump is obviously, profoundly terrible.

Calling him out publicly right now is obviously, profoundly counter-productive.*

Tow the company line...and sharpen your knives for November.

*Edit:  As a governor of a state in peril.  The press should continue to flame him.

That's way too mature for the start of the weekend.

I'm with you on Monday. 

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

This.

We heading towards being the next epicenter, how can we possibly get this under control if half the country this it's the other half's problem?

We're already the new epicenter.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, China said:

We're already the new epicenter.

WHO gave us one last chance last I checked, but honestly, I agree, it's over, that announce could come over the weekend, let alone next week.  It's probably because the number of dead a day hasn't reached Spain or Italy numbers yet. But that's inevitable now.

1 hour ago, dyst said:

Do we not have a stimulus package thread?

I had a question if anyone knows. 

2018 Federal: I owed money

2018: State: I got refund

For federal they took money directly from my bank account.

For state, I got my refund deposited directly.

My paperwork has the federal listed as “direct debit” since they took money out.

I assume in this case they will just use that bank account information for this $1,200 check?

Whatever they have on file, for the last time you filed taxes. Whether you already did your 2019 taxes or what was on file for 2018.