Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

1 minute ago, panahoo said:

Tua would be the promise of hope. Let him sit behind Stafford for a year. If Stafford plays well, trade him for a good pick. If not, cut him. Either way, Tua's team next year.

Or, Detroit could move up to 2 and trade the pick for someone else to take Tua (Vegas???)

There are all kinds of options but Detroit could go up to 2 easily, draft Tua and then trade him???? How smart would they look then?

6 minutes ago, panahoo said:

Tua would be the promise of hope. Let him sit behind Stafford for a year. If Stafford plays well, trade him for a good pick. If not, cut him. Either way, Tua's team next year.

Tua would tell Stafford he’s not wanted. The team is technically competitive but drafting Tua means getting rid of all the high priced talent.

2 minutes ago, max21 said:

Might as well get swearinger 

Where’s Reed Doughty when you need him?

5 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Or, Detroit could move up to 2 and trade the pick for someone else to take Tua (Vegas???)

There are all kinds of options but Detroit could go up to 2 easily, draft Tua and then trade him???? How smart would they look then?

None of that makes sense. Move up, to trade down? To 12 no less? 

3 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Tua would tell Stafford he’s not wanted. The team is technically competitive but drafting Tua means getting rid of all the high priced talent.

Where’s Reed Doughty when you need him?

None of that makes sense. Move up, to trade down? To 12 no less? 

Vegas has two 1sts...and picks next year too. I just think Detroit is in position to do something crazy which could set them up nicely rather than just sit there and pick who falls to them. Who knows, Ditka traded his entire draft one year????

1 minute ago, veteranskinsfan said:

What do you think about kicking the tires on Joe Flacco now that he has been released by Broncos as a backup quarterback?

Good veteran not likely to take the starting spot from a young capable QB. Where do i sign?

Of course, if Haskins isnt the young capable QB we think, good solid vet to carry a team through a year.

2 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

What do you think about kicking the tires on Joe Flacco now that he has been released by Broncos as a backup quarterback?

when i saw that the first thought was how much would he cost because theyre still paying the alex smithereen randsom

1 hour ago, dyst said:

What if Ron trades #2 to Miami for all three of their first round picks.

Miami picks Tua. Ron discusses with Detroit and Gettlemen in NY knowing neither of them will take Chase and still gets Chase at #5 plus has the other two first round picks remaining. 🤔 

I really wouldn't risk giving New York Lawrence Taylor again.

Rather give someone like Matt Moore the backup spot. I don’t want any potential controversy if Haskins struggles out the gates. Give the guy the year, let him start all 16 games. Flip-flopping between QBs just to get to 8 wins does absolutely nothing for us. People are already anti-Haskins and unless he comes out throwing for 400 yards and 5 TD, those people will be demanding a switch. No Winston, no Flacco, no Cam. 

11 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Rather give someone like Matt Moore the backup spot. I don’t want any potential controversy if Haskins struggles out the gates. Give the guy the year, let him start all 16 games. Flip-flopping between QBs just to get to 8 wins does absolutely nothing for us. People are already anti-Haskins and unless he comes out throwing for 400 yards and 5 TD, those people will be demanding a switch. No Winston, no Flacco, no Cam. 

You're saying our potential franchise QB is too fragile to handle a little competition? We might have the wrong guy.

5 minutes ago, lavar1156 said:

You're saying our potential franchise QB is too fragile to handle a little competition? We might have the wrong guy.

That’s not at all what I’m saying but it’s clear you’re anti Haskins if that’s what you took from what I said.

Archived