Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Chase Young DE Ohio State

Sacks 'n' Stuff

1 hour ago, NickyJ said:

The voters done messed up.

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Cut him yesterday. He doesn’t deserve to play for this team! 

3 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

No sacks yesterday!  What a bust!

So are we calling these jokes a "GloatFerotte"?

• Haha 7

So, speaking of the pro bowl, some guy on twitter is trying to tell me that pro bowlers on a super bowl team can’t somehow find an hour out of their day to participate in a virtual pro bowl tournament on madden because they’ll be too busy watching film. 

yeah, cause all they do is watch film 24 hours a day...........with zero time off for other things........LOL

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So, speaking of the pro bowl, some guy on twitter is trying to tell me that pro bowlers on a super bowl team can’t somehow find an hour out of their day to participate in a virtual pro bowl tournament on madden because they’ll be too busy watching film. 

yeah, cause all they do is watch film 24 hours a day...........with zero time off for other things........LOL

Being named to it is cool, but anything beyond that is no longer of my interest.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PartyPosse said:

Being named to it is cool, but anything beyond that is no longer of my interest.

The Apex of the probowl was Sean Taylor lighting up that punter - and getting to hear it also with both Spanish and Japanese speaking announcers as well. 

After that fateful day it fell off hard.. 

1 hour ago, JiggingMaster said:

Montez Sweat Is a pro-bowler to me!

Man he deserves it! 

You go, Mr DROY !

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-execs-vote-on-awards-who-s-mvp-coach-of-the-year

NFL execs vote on awards: Who's MVP ? Coach of the Year ?

Defensive Rookie of the Year: Chase Young, DE, Washington Football Team

The No. 2 overall draft pick, Chase Young leads all rookies with 5.5 sacks and is the only NFL player this season with at least five sacks, three forced fumbles and a defensive touchdown, despite missing two games with a thigh injury and playing at less than 100 percent at times. One executive for an NFC franchise whose team faced Young when he was at full strength said simply: "It's impressive." He received 11 votes to edge out Panthers safety Jeremy Chinn (eight votes), who arrived with significantly less fanfare as a late second-round pick (64th overall) out of Southern Illinois, but has produced in a big way: 100 tackles to lead all rookies, plus a sack, an interception, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries both returned for touchdowns. "You can do so many things with him," another exec said. "He's a hybrid. Run game, he's a force. He can cover tight ends. He's really, really good." Ravens linebacker Patrick Queen, Colts safety Julian Blackmon and Buccaneers safety Antoine Winfield Jr. received one vote each.

On 12/21/2020 at 10:23 PM, method man said:

Is it just me or is it hilarious that he calls Scherff "kiddo?"

On 12/21/2020 at 11:57 PM, redskns21 said:

Hard to tell but they ran both calls together so he was actually talking to the man child that is CY lol

He literally called both Scherff AND Young "Kiddo" at the end of each of their calls.

So it's more a reflection on Rivera's generation and upbringing, than it is a perspective or relationship with those particular players.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Chase's skills have no bounds, others struggled to build a gingerbread house, guess who saves this day.....😀

It’s striking in that video how big he is. He looks much bigger than Tim Settle for instance. Our DE’s are specimens. 

• Like 1

Its so great to have our best player also be the one who works the hardest and wants to win the most.  Haskins ruined any chance we had today but its obvious how badly Chase wants it.  Just a joy to watch and I hope he gets a chance to play with a real offense sometime soon because he deserves it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 86 Snyder said:

Its so great to have our best player also be the one who works the hardest and wants to win the most.  Haskins ruined any chance we had today but its obvious how badly Chase wants it.  Just a joy to watch and I hope he gets a chance to play with a real offense sometime soon because he deserves it.

Great game by Young.  Can’t think of a bigger contradiction of two 1st rounders from the same school.

• Like 1