Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Putty Cats (North Cackalacky Version)

TK

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

My head says we need to lose. My heart wants us to win. I’m so conflicted 

Brother, The mantra here is that under this ownership nothing will ever change, so even with the number one pick we just pick a bum. So pull for the win… I am.

Just now, Llevron said:

My head says we need to lose. My heart wants us to win. I’m so conflicted 

we only get 16 games per season unless we make the playoffs.  There are not many opportunities for us to feel happiness regarding this team.   Long term, i can understand wanting to secure a better draft pick, but draft picks are not guaranteed.  We haven't had a lot to celebrate with this team, so wanting them to win whenever they can is understood.  Haskins finding a way to win as many games as he can with this core can be a major part of the long term development and cohesion in the lockerroom. 

Just now, Mpvanskins said:

I’m a pessimist from watching the Redskins since 1987.....I’d  like to hope they win, but my gut always tells me we are gonna lose

It okay man.  I've been watching (understanding what I was seeing) since the early 80s.

Don't ever give up hope man.  It's all we got at the moment.

Just now, OVCChairman said:

we only get 16 games per season unless we make the playoffs.  There are not many opportunities for us to feel happiness regarding this team.   Long term, i can understand wanting to secure a better draft pick, but draft picks are not guaranteed.  We haven't had a lot to celebrate with this team, so wanting them to win whenever they can is understood.  Haskins finding a way to win as many games as he can with this core can be a major part of the long term development and cohesion in the lockerroom. 

It has nothing to do with draft picks.  It has to do with being so incredibly horrible Dan has to fire Bruce.  

It would be great if sprinkle could hold on to the ball. Haskins hasn’t shown anything too special but I imagine he’d look better with Davis and reed. Or at least one of them. 

hell, even mclaurin let that nice throw down the sideline go right through his hands smh that just doesn’t happen. 

Archived