Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAMEDAY THREAD: JETS @ REDSKINS

SkinsGuy

9 minutes ago, dc1 said:

Stop what?

I just want folks to be honest with there assessment.   I'm critical when needed and call it as I see it.  

That INT was exactly as I stated it.  Look at the play when you have an opportunity and let me know what you think.

You didn't say anything about the INT in the post I quoted, and that's not what I responded to. All you said was that it wasn't true that Haskins has poor mechanics. Which isn't' debatable, he does right now. You keep disagreeing with people about his mechanics. 

4 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

wtf is wrong with you dude. It was a screen. To say Haskins did anything special on that play is crazy. You just reflexively have to say it, it's amazing to witness.

Haskins did a great job on the 2-pt conversion and deserves credit for that big time.

Everything isn't as flat as you would like to believe.  

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

You didn't say anything about the INT in the post I quoted, and that's not what I responded to. All you said was that it wasn't true that Haskins has poor mechanics. Which isn't' debatable, he does right now. You keep disagreeing with people about his mechanics. 

My apologies man.   Looks like I through an INT 😜

1 minute ago, dc1 said:

Everything isn't as flat as you would like to believe.  

Do you realize that you don't actually say anything in your posts, or make any arguments, expand on any in-depth points? You just disagree with people and say they're wrong, you're right. 

Archived