Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Thread: Redskins @ Buffalo Bills

KDawg

Just now, GhostofSparta said:

Haskins hasn't had a great 1st half, but there's some obvious improvement. 2 scoring drives (only FGs, but still), but no TOs. Especially no killer TOs in the RZ.

It's not great, but it's something.

It's a real shame when this is what we have to look forward to.. not screwing up too badly and losing by double digits is considered a success. 

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

It’s an insanely low bar but it’s better than he’s been. 

That said if he doubles the production he ends 10/16 for 114 yards, and that is very meh. 

But see that low bar. In his first start, if Haskins is "meh" instead of "clearly an uncoachable bust" then it's something, right?

2 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

Ex Cowboys TV Announcer Darrell Johnson to Haskins- "It doesn't matter what you did at Ohio State."  He needs to learn his work ethic from AP.

I thought he was has, his been sucking everything up and staying late, while being the first one on the field in training. 

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

There’s just no way he’s going to play against the Jets so get ready to be pissed.  That’s a winnable game to Bruce and Bill and they’ll want their best option to win in there.  

At this point if he continues to play mistake free albeit conservative football, it would be catastrophic to go back to Case. You want to see improvement, and I think we’ve seen it. 

Haskins clearly doesn't know what he is doing right now so we are very limited on the plays he can run as well as progression throughout a play. 

He's managing an ultra conservative low scoring offense atm, which is fine to get him comfortable, but we won't win games that way. I hope he takes a couple shots at some point. 

Just now, PartyPosse said:

At this point if he continues to play mistake free albeit conservative football, it would be catastrophic to go back to Case. You want to see improvement, and I think we’ve seen it. 

he has already surpassed his interception rate for the season. He's thrown 8 passes. Zero picks. I don't know whether to be impressed or depressed. But I am pressed.

Archived