Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2020 Draft Positioning Thread: We're #2!

GhostofSparta

13 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

14-0! 

GHH wont be the only one wanting the win today.

Issue with a Lions win today is that if the Giants lose it results in the Giants moving to the #3 spot or #2 if the skins win.  

Lots of what ifs still but I’d rather have the Giants picking lower not higher.  

1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

Issue with a Lions win today is that if the Giants lose it results in the Giants moving to the #3 spot or #2 if the skins win.  

Lots of what ifs still but I’d rather have he Giants picking lower not higher.  

Yep, the Lions sitting at #3 takes some of the sting out of us trading back IF we decided to pass on Young. They would likely snag him before the Giants.

If we lose, the Dolphins lose and the Lions and Giants win, we would have the potential dream scenario where we pick #2 and the Dolphins pick #3. 

In case Tua hast a speedy recovery, we might be able to trade back to 3 and add some picks while still getting Young.

40 minutes ago, Panninho said:

If we lose, the Dolphins lose and the Lions and Giants win, we would have the potential dream scenario where we pick #2 and the Dolphins pick #3. 

In case Tua hast a speedy recovery, we might be able to trade back to 3 and add some picks while still getting Young.

Packers won't lose, the referees have just given a TD to the packers even though the Packers RT started the play 5 minutes before the rest of the players on the field. 

HTTR 

Man. Miami might win. Lions driving to take the lead in the 4th. Upset Sunday this week.

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Tua and Young have hinted at going back to college. Whether they do or not remains to be seen. But if they both stay the #2 overall pick loses some luster. But it makes it easier to trade back and snag Isaiah Simmons. 

If they both go back to school I am targeting Okudah. Even at number 2 if necessary.

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Man. Miami might win. Lions driving to take the lead in the 4th. Upset Sunday this week.

If they both go back to school I am targeting Okudah. Even at number 2 if necessary.

I’m much more of a Simmons guy, based strictly on the level of impact I think he can have on this team. 

I do like Okudah’s talent, though. I’m just not sure a corner outweighs a linebacker that can also play FS or in the slot.

1 minute ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Was going to ask the same. And if they did win AND the Giants win, then aren't we in even we beat the Pukes? 

Aaron Rodgers getting ready to be Aaron Rodgers here. 

Yeah. Reason I asked is it might be worth ending Dallas' season for the 3rd pick. Okudah and Simmons will both be there :)

Archived