Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Vikes

TK

ANNOUNCEMENT OF INACTIVES

MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. – The Washington Redskins have announced the following inactives and lineup changes for tonight’s game against the Minnesota Vikings:

The Redskins declared the following players as inactive:

o   No. 12 QB Colt McCoy

o   No. 22 S Deshazor Everett

o   No. 25 RB Chris Thompson 

o   No. 35 S Montae Nicholson 

o   No. 40 LB Josh Harvey-Clemons 

o   No. 67 G Wes Martin

o   No. 85 TE Vernon Davis 

No. 87 Jeremy Sprinkle is expected to start in place of No. 85 Vernon Davis at tight end.

No. 30 Troy Apke is expected to start in place of No. 35 Montae Nicholson at safet

Maybe the Skins won't embarrass themselves tonight - I know its a lot to hope for. 

Ive enjoyed the Magic with Nats the past few weeks.  Wearing my curly W hat today - people around the country are taking notice of that amazing team.  Had two people stop me today in Boise and comment on how they want to See the Nats take it.  IN BOISE.  They made no mention of my Redksins shirt - probably took pity on me.  Maybe someday that magic will return to the Redskins.  Sigh.

HTTR.

OK. So I am going to be honest. I have spent the past 3 weeks in the Tailgate talking Nats, A REAL PRO TEAM. I will be here tonight like I always am. But. I will be laughing my ass off at how inept this franchise is. I am here because I am old and grew up a Skins fan. But this team has become the laughingstock of DC at this point. And Snyder has earned that laughingstock label. 

18 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Hoping for the best, know if it gets bad everyone will see it and tall about it again.  Win win, I guess

It will be bad. And you know what. WHO THE **** CARES? We had a Stanley cup winner 2 years ago, and we have a team up 2-0 in the World Series right now. DC fans are leaving the Skins in droves. Because they are a ****ing joke.

9 minutes ago, ShredSkins said:

I'm starting Kurt and Terry on my fantasy team. I have tomorrow off and a case of Coors. Why do I feel like I should have made better life choices?

4 TDs for Kurt in 1st half and 2 trash time TDs for Scary Terry 

Goddamit, every time, even now, just before kickoff I'm thinking go redskins.  After spending all week surely predicting a blowout loss, wanting the draft pick, wanting the front office to suffer as much as possible...here I am, hoping for some good plays.  Just give me a Terry highlight or maybe an AP long TD.  Gimme something skins.

Archived