Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coaching Wars Episode VII - The Shanny Strikes Back aka Skins vs 9ers Game Day Thread

TK

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Weird, I'm pretty sure I have by far the most liked posts on gamedays around here lately, guessing because I'm saying what the majority of people are thinking. Good for you half dozen homers keeping it alive, but for a lot of people these threads are how we cope. Post how you want, stop trying to police how others post. Nobody cares. 

Im not policing you.  It’s not my job.  But why watch the gam and root, if you’re going to complain the whole time about YOUR team?

4 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Weird, I'm pretty sure I have by far the most liked posts on gamedays around here lately, guessing because I'm saying what the majority of people are thinking. Good for you half dozen homers keeping it alive, but for a lot of people these threads are how we cope. Post how you want, stop trying to police how others post. Nobody cares. 

Hell no.  It’s me.  Look at me!   (Just kidding.  Though I might be second.)

:P

Amazingly, I think we say the same things a lot... ironic, huh?

Just now, Vanguard said:

Im not policing you.  It’s not my job.  But why watch the gam and root, if you’re going to complain the whole time about YOUR team?

Because my team sucks to watch, and yet I love it anyways, and need others to talk to about it. That's why we're all on here typing on our keyboards during a football game rather than cracking beers with other Skins fans in person I assume, because we want to be around fellow fans who know how we feel. 

Your optimism or restraint in posting the pessimism doesn't give you any sort of leg up as a fan. There is no hierarchy, there is no fan card. Everyone who spends their time here obviously cares as much as everyone else, and we just process it and express it differently. Not everyone has to be like you.

Archived