Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Skins at Fins Someone’s Gotta Win

TK

Just now, Vanguard said:

I put some of the blame on him.  He’s played okay, but he leaves a little to be desired.

What does he get like, three targets a game and our OL doesn't allow for the deep routes to be a big part of the offense? He's a waste of money but I don't know how much of that I'd put on him. He would be a good 3rd WR somewhere that actually throws the ball

Just now, shakinaiken said:

I cannot for the life of me understand any play that expects positive gains, when you have to throw the ****ing  ball -10 yards backwards to then gain yards. That play designed to Richardson wouldn’t have worked against a competitive high school team. Light that play sheet on fire. Never run it again 

Zap Rowsdower?!

Texans OL Tytus Howard (knee) was carted off in Week 6 against the Chiefs.

It's awful news for Deshaun Watson and a Texans o-line that's struggled immensely this season. Rod Johnson will take over at right tackle in the interim, but don't be surprised if Houston goes shopping in the open market for another body later this week. Howard's ability to play both inside and at tackle arguably makes him the least expendable piece in their trenches.

Is a Trent Williams trade incoming?

the fact that this team was up 17-0 against the Eagles, they are just badly coached. whoever gets to coach this team next season, there's a decent team in there to start building blocks. once you get the horses up front, the Redskins aren't that terrible. let's remember, were mostly an 8-8 team.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

What does he get like, three targets a game and our OL doesn't allow for the deep routes to be a big part of the offense? He's a waste of money but I don't know how much of that I'd put on him. He would be a good 3rd WR somewhere that actually throws the ball

He'd probably flourish in New England...

1 minute ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

We might take a whooping next Sunday.

But I know I sure as heck feel WAY better going into that game than I did last Sunday. 

Another week together I’d hope to see more subtle improvements regardless of the scoreline.

It’s a process. And we’re starting from absolute rock bottom.

Hail.

I truly appreciate your optimism and belief.  What I'm watching today is going from possibly 32nd to a solid 30th.

As I type this, a real quarterback comes in, and we're getting sliced and diced again.

Archived