Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Skins at Fins Someone’s Gotta Win

TK

Heres the thing.  If anyone actually thought we might lose to the Dolphins they havent been watching the Dolphins.  The Dolphins have LOST by an average of 35 points a game, that is truly spectacular.  If we win by less than 2 TDs, thats not a good sign.  Nobody has scored less than 30 against them.

3 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

If I had played Diggs, I would be having a fantastic day, receiver wise.

I'm winning, but I would be winning bigger with Diggs.

Diggs is on my bench because I don't trust Kirk! Plus, I'm losing. 🤬🤬🤬

Just now, Peregrine said:

Heres the thing.  If anyone actually thought we might lose to the Dolphins they havent been watching the Dolphins.  The Dolphins have LOST by an average of 35 points a game, that is truly spectacular.  If we win by less than 2 TDs, thats not a good sign.  Nobody has scored less than 30 against them.

Don't look now, but if the offense doesn't put together a drive here Fitz might just drive and beat us man

1 minute ago, Peregrine said:

7 point game right now. Did you realize you were posting this as Firzmagic led them on a scoring drive?

Archived