Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Skins at Fins Someone’s Gotta Win

TK

Just now, Apollian said:

the fact that this team was up 17-0 against the Eagles, they are just badly coached. whoever gets to coach this team next season, there's a decent team in there to start building blocks. once you get the horses up front, the Redskins aren't that terrible. let's remember, were mostly an 8-8 team.

This is a good take. Need to improve the OL and DC specifically. Also need to find a QB. And stop relying on injury prone players. 

Then we can resume 8-8 seasons until we get a real GM.

4 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

We will see what we have, and he has a better chance at having the goods if he actually is ready when he comes in.

Do you see Rosen out there? Seeing the equivalent of that teaches us nothing about him

I think that is because modern day coaching is round hole square peg. The Ravens are a prime example of what to do ;design an offense that accentuates the player strengths. Then you get better by adding tweaks to the offense that adds depth and then complexity. 

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

So glad to have Tyreek Hill back on my fantasy team today. Have Hill and Mclaurin at WR today. It is a beautiful thing.

If I had played Diggs, I would be having a fantastic day, receiver wise.

I'm winning, but I would be winning bigger with Diggs.

5 minutes ago, Burgold said:

You say this, but I suspect we don't run as much and lose if Gruden is calling plays. I think by game's end Peterson would have about nine carries right now, Thompson six, and Smallwood three. McCoy would have two picks.

Psst...all they did was change QBs and it's looking like it's about to be a one score game

1 minute ago, cougs said:

I think that is because modern day coaching is round hole square peg. The Ravens are a prime example of what to do design an offense that accentuates the player strengthens. Then you get better by adding tweaks to the offense that adds depth and then complexity. 

Lamar Jackson can run like RG3. A lot easier to "fake it" with a guy like that. There are only so many ways you can simplify things for a pocket passer, he needs to be able to find the open guy and run the offense. Today it would have worked fine, because we're running the ball so much and so well.  Against most teams we will be put into obvious passing situations a lot more, and he needs to be ready. 

Just now, KDawg said:

This is a good take. Need to improve the OL and DC specifically. Also need to find a QB. And stop relying on injury prone players. 

Then we can resume 8-8 seasons until we get a real GM.

So what I'm reading is that other than our:

LT
RT
(Other three possible)
QB

Defensive coordinator
Everyone else who gets injured
Apparently Josh Norman
Our GM

Other than those, we are a DYNASTY.

Archived