Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Skins at Fins Someone’s Gotta Win

TK

1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

at some point they need to target Terry like other teams target their top WR.  Needs 8-10 targets 

I don’t understand why we don’t do it.  I was saying this after watching his second game.  The guy gets open a lot.  You can check my posts in his thread.

Run blocking has been pretty bad today.  On almost every run for AP, including his big ones, have been jump cuts and bounced it the other way because there was no room where the play was designed to go.  His vision is godly.  

1 minute ago, mudpig said:

Bruce Allen will get a raise after this for some reason.  WOW the Dolphins are terrible. 

I just imagine this as, "See?  Gruden was the problem."

Part of me wonders if he were fired two weeks earlier, but they waited to actually pull the trigger so that their interim coach could beat Miami.

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Anyone questioning Arizona now? Rosen is just not that good. Granted, he’s taken a hell of a beating, but a clean pocket and he’s forcing awful throws.

That was on the receiver more than anything. He drifted backwards, allowing Hamilton to get in front of him. 

Just now, zanshin said:

I don't believe in the posing after the interception, they have not done enough this season to warrant it. 

I'd agree if they were losing this game they're in, but let the guys have some fun for christ sake. It's been a slog of a season and they've gotten their asses kicked every week. it's okay that they enjoy what they're doing when it's going well, and I'm a dude who wants a brutal 0-16

1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

Score of this game any different with Jay Gruden as HC?

im thinking a few less runs but we would still be up.  Dolphins are terrible.  So much for going 0-16

I don't think it would look much different, but it's tough to say. 

Archived