Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3-13 Finish, and #3 Draft Pick...Noooo...Please Tell Me The Gints Can Win More Games Than Us!

zCommander

37 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Ahahahahahaaha. Love the readjustment on the possible record. 

Gonna' be hard without a competent QB, but compete as hard as that every game z and we'll turn this into more W's toward that end. 

Hail. 

If Dan and Bruce decide to leave the sprinklers on the night before our remaining home games so it's a slip n slide on gameday, maybe there's a chance for more W's.

1 minute ago, drowland said:

If Dan and Bruce decide to leave the sprinklers on the night before our remaining home games so it's a slip n slide on gameday, maybe there's a chance for more W's.

I agree - If they can break through that mythical point barrier of 0

54 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

This line stinks.  Play the Skins to cover but not win.

vegas knows everything.

I have Cousins on my bench in FF, normally starting Deshaun Watson.  Any opinions on starting Cousins this week, in Prime Time?  Also have Cook and Diggs.  I could live or die against the Redskins.

2 minutes ago, sempre_victrix said:

I have Cousins on my bench in FF, normally starting Deshaun Watson.  Any opinions on starting Cousins this week, in Prime Time?  Also have Cook and Diggs.  I could live or die against the Redskins.

Play Cousins.  He, Cook and Diggs will have a huge night.  If Norman plays Cousins might have a career game.

4 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

We ARE close.

Who expected us to only allow 9 points to SF ?

Yes, I know weather was a factor, but it's gotta count for something. Maybe the "old" Redskins, pre-Callahan, would have still allowed much more than 9 points even in that weather.

10-6 here we come !

Close to what?  They will actually need to score points to win right?

I guess some look at this like a moral victory that the 9ers were held to only 9 points in a typhoon? lol. 

7 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Most defenses aren't going to be nearly as good as SF's from here out.

You might have a point if they didn't just play the Dolphins - one of the worst defenses in the league.  They won by one point and probably should have lost the game.  The Dolphins lost to every other team by an average of 29.4 points.  They lost to us by one point.

This team won't sniff a win against the Vikings or Bills.  

1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

You might have a point if they didn't just play the Dolphins - one of the worst defenses in the league.  They won by one point and probably should have lost the game.

This team won't sniff a win against the Vikings or Bills.  

Maybe...or maybe it takes Callahan more than about a week to get settled into his job, mid-season, and things get better as a result.

2 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Maybe...or maybe it takes Callahan more than about a week to get settled into his job, mid-season, and things get better as a result.

He still have 9 weeks left to get settled. After that, he's out.

And I'm pretty sure that's what he was told when he got the job: "Coach the remaining of the season until we find another HC". Great culture to motivate guys.

5 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

The rest of our schedule sure looks like 1-15 or 2-14 are within our grasp. Don’t give up on that first pick yet. Dolphins & Jets still have to play each other twice. They both play the Bengals also.

Jets are gonna go strong. I have a sneaking suspicion they’ll beat the jets tonight. They’re a much better team with Darnold.

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Tell me we can go 9-7...

Please tell me we go 8-8...

Give me hope we can go 7-9...

Convince me we wont go past 10 loses...

Why?  I pray we don't get another W this year.  Maybe that will convince Snyder that Allen needs to go.

Add to that, maybe we can get a top 3 pick and trade back to fill more holes.  We cut the high salaried space takers and try this again.

Archived