Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post Game Thread - Skins 7 Pats Infinity

TK

I like that Jay blames the defense citing the two drives to start the 2nd, neglecting the fact that his offense only scored on fluke end around with 3 *missed tackles v a team that was asleep.

Jay got worked, but he passes the buck again.

Just got back from visiting friends and family in NYC so missed most of the game. Obviously football came up. What was interesting was the attitude of Giants fans. Most were empathetic, some were actually pretty angry FOR me. No actual ribbing or teasing. Almost feels worse in a way. We’ve become so pathetic even our worst enemies are like “no, too easy a target; that would be like kicking a wounded puppy.”

1 minute ago, volsmet said:

I like that Jay blames the defense citing the two drives to start the 2nd, neglecting the fact that his offense only scored on fluke end around with 3 missing tackles v a team that was asleep.

He's a punk. Been one since the beginning.  Still surprised this dolt got 6 seasons to ruin. 

Just now, Birdlives said:

Just got back from visiting friends and family in NYC so missed most of the game. Obviously football came up. What was interesting was the attitude of Giants fans. Most were empathetic, some were actually pretty angry FOR me. No actual ribbing or teasing. Almost feels worse in a way. We’ve become so pathetic even our worst enemies are like “no, too easy a target; that would be like kicking a wounded puppy.”

Even giants fans feel we deserve better.

52D010CD-5A3B-4EA2-A8B3-2DCEB82F0F31.gif

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Dan and Bruce brainstorming together as to the next move.  I bet it's brilliant.    Maybe Dan will go back to his signature move from last off season when fans were upset and once again expands Bruce's power even further as the solution to appease everyone. 

Interim coach is....    wait for it....   Bruce Allen.

Firing Gruden will give us that Callahan. That guy is a joke. He ran Oakland into the groud, same with Nebraska. Plus his group can't run  5 plays w/out getting flagged. Some guys are meant to be position coaches and he is one of them. 

3 minutes ago, dyst said:

Let’s be honest here, Gibbs II kind of sucked but my GOD was he amazing considering all things 

To get to the playoffs twice in 4 yrs with this owner, makes him the GOAT!  If only he wanted Brees over Brunell then who knows.  Brees has shoulder concerns at the time.  They were organized as well, even in the two bad years.  

5 minutes ago, volsmet said:

I like that Jay blames the defense citing the two drives to start the 2nd, neglecting the fact that his offense only scored on fluke end around with 3 *missed tackles v a team that was asleep.

Jay continually washes his hands of the defensive issues. Gutless.

Just now, Alexa said:

Firing Gruden will give us that Callahan. That guy is a joke. He ran Oakland into the groud, same with Nebraska. Plus his group can't run  5 plays w/out getting flagged. Some guys are meant to be position coaches and he is one of them. 

At least we could have Tommy Boy day at the park.

87B41A10-A9EC-42E0-889A-1D6F4D7B9224.gif

3 minutes ago, Alexa said:

I've been beating this dead horse for quite some time, but Callahan's running game's got nothing to impress, really... And never has.

3 minutes ago, Alexa said:

Good. Let's see this baby run into the ground man. KOC might spark something with Haskins if he is what lots of fans think (I see no reason to think he is anything), that could be dangerous and save Allen's job. Let's go 0-16. 

Just now, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Jay continually washes his hands of the defensive issues. Gutless.

He gets his QB & all of our points come on a handoff to an udfa wr. Belichick would probably have preferred a practice so his team could have worked on some things. 

Archived