TK

Post Game Thread - Skins 7 Pats Infinity

Recommended Posts

Dan and Bruce brainstorming together as to the next move.  I bet it's brilliant.    Maybe Dan will go back to his signature move from last off season when fans were upset and once again expands Bruce's power even further as the solution to appease everyone. 

 

giphy.gif

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I like that Jay blames the defense citing the two drives to start the 2nd, neglecting the fact that his offense only scored on fluke end around with 3 *missed tackles v a team that was asleep.

 

Jay got worked, but he passes the buck again.

Edited by volsmet
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mudpig said:

Dan and Bruce rushing to get some coke and whores.  Someone needs to get the film.  

 

I like the proactive attitude lol. You might not be far off 😂

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wait... hot chicks?  Not not "Hot "Chick?    Is that one of the post game reporters for Redskins Live on cSN?  (didn't he get let go by NBC Sports Wash or something?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got back from visiting friends and family in NYC so missed most of the game. Obviously football came up. What was interesting was the attitude of Giants fans. Most were empathetic, some were actually pretty angry FOR me. No actual ribbing or teasing. Almost feels worse in a way. We’ve become so pathetic even our worst enemies are like “no, too easy a target; that would be like kicking a wounded puppy.”

  • Like 1
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, volsmet said:

I like that Jay blames the defense citing the two drives to start the 2nd, neglecting the fact that his offense only scored on fluke end around with 3 missing tackles v a team that was asleep.

 

Jay got worked, but he passes the buck again.

He's a punk. Been one since the beginning.  Still surprised this dolt got 6 seasons to ruin. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s be honest here, Gibbs II kind of sucked but my GOD was he amazing considering all things 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Birdlives said:

Just got back from visiting friends and family in NYC so missed most of the game. Obviously football came up. What was interesting was the attitude of Giants fans. Most were empathetic, some were actually pretty angry FOR me. No actual ribbing or teasing. Almost feels worse in a way. We’ve become so pathetic even our worst enemies are like “no, too easy a target; that would be like kicking a wounded puppy.”

 

Even giants fans feel we deserve better.

 

 

52D010CD-5A3B-4EA2-A8B3-2DCEB82F0F31.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Dan and Bruce brainstorming together as to the next move.  I bet it's brilliant.    Maybe Dan will go back to his signature move from last off season when fans were upset and once again expands Bruce's power even further as the solution to appease everyone. 

 

Interim coach is....    wait for it....   Bruce Allen.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Dan and Bruce leave out the back door while they leave the soon to be fired coach that they are likely blaming their dumpster fire on standing at the podium addressing said dumpster fire.

 

Gotta love the Redskins and their ineptitude.

Edited by SkinsFTW
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

 

I like the proactive attitude lol. You might not be far off 😂

 

Thank you Master Yoda!  Learning, I am!  LOL

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that Dan AND Bruce both left together speaks volume.

 

At least now I hope everyone understands why I hated the idea of Bruce Allen coming here to begin with.

Allen screwed up the Raiders,

left,

went to Tampa Bay and screwed up THEIR franchise,

left,

and was kicking cans when he was hired here.

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Firing Gruden will give us that Callahan. That guy is a joke. He ran Oakland into the groud, same with Nebraska. Plus his group can't run  5 plays w/out getting flagged. Some guys are meant to be position coaches and he is one of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, dyst said:

Let’s be honest here, Gibbs II kind of sucked but my GOD was he amazing considering all things 

 

To get to the playoffs twice in 4 yrs with this owner, makes him the GOAT!  If only he wanted Brees over Brunell then who knows.  Brees has shoulder concerns at the time.  They were organized as well, even in the two bad years.  

Edited by mudpig
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact Dan and Bruce left TOGETHER doesn't sit well with me and suggests they're going to be connected at the hip for a lot longer.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, volsmet said:

I like that Jay blames the defense citing the two drives to start the 2nd, neglecting the fact that his offense only scored on fluke end around with 3 *missed tackles v a team that was asleep.

 

Jay got worked, but he passes the buck again.

Jay continually washes his hands of the defensive issues. Gutless.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alexa said:

Firing Gruden will give us that Callahan. That guy is a joke. He ran Oakland into the groud, same with Nebraska. Plus his group can't run  5 plays w/out getting flagged. Some guys are meant to be position coaches and he is one of them. 

 

At least we could have Tommy Boy day at the park.

 

 

87B41A10-A9EC-42E0-889A-1D6F4D7B9224.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SkinFanInMinn said:

Interim coach is....    wait for it....   Bruce Allen.

I would have guessed Alex Smith

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Alexa said:

Firing Gruden will give us that Callahan. That guy is a joke. He ran Oakland into the groud, same with Nebraska. Plus his group can't run  5 plays w/out getting flagged. Some guys are meant to be position coaches and he is one of them. 

I've been beating this dead horse for quite some time, but Callahan's running game's got nothing to impress, really... And never has.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Alexa said:

Firing Gruden will give us that Callahan. That guy is a joke. He ran Oakland into the groud, same with Nebraska. Plus his group can't run  5 plays w/out getting flagged. Some guys are meant to be position coaches and he is one of them. 

 

Good. Let's see this baby run into the ground man. KOC might spark something with Haskins if he is what lots of fans think (I see no reason to think he is anything), that could be dangerous and save Allen's job. Let's go 0-16. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m just hoping at this point that Gruden is gone, even if we rack penalties at least this team won’t be gutless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Jay continually washes his hands of the defensive issues. Gutless.

 

He gets his QB & all of our points come on a handoff to an udfa wr. Belichick would probably have preferred a practice so his team could have worked on some things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.