Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter: Raw Video of Intoxicated Jay Gruden Leaks

Boss_Hogg

8 minutes ago, RWJ said:

He is a big name but I think Haskins being handpicked by Snyder, IMO will prompt him to possibly pursue Meyer as HC if he's not the HC at USC or Ryan Day.  Both had big effects with/on Haskins.  Just a thought.

Which would turnout to be one of the dumbest things an NFL owner has ever done.

Imagine if he had hired Rg3s college coach after firing Shanahan and that dude had already won the division once.

But in the realm of ineptitude, Dan has proven to be an innovator. This might just happen!

Would it work? Hell no, this is the Redskins after all.

9 hours ago, Califan007 said:

...you tend to reach the conclusion that the protected tweet was about hating the traffic.

I can argue the protected part either way.   Hypothetically speaking, he knew (or more to the point whomever wanted him to get it out) it would get some play so he felt more comfortable that people can't dig through his other tweets so he'd be left more alone by anyone digging -- by it being protected it makes it look like he really isn't trying to share it to the world so it enhances an innocent look, etc. 

If there is a giveaway its ironically the idea of it looking in an over the top way casual -- not the other way around.    Or protected as you suggest could mean he genuinely doesn't like attention and it was totally innocent post.  So it means nothing to me one way or another. 

But my point is from what I've observed the focus on the person sending out the tweet specifically rarely tells the story.  Because often the person sending it out is simply a friend of an employee tasked to getting something out.

I am not saying that's what happened here.  I got no idea.  My only point is the whole idea of doing a successful leak of a story in a social media about a public figure -- centers on having it look like its not a leak.  Most of the effort from what I observed is on the execution of the leak.  And if it looks obvious to the world that it comes from the actual source that's leaking it -- then its horribly executed.   

6 hours ago, RWJ said:

He is a big name but I think Haskins being handpicked by Snyder, IMO will prompt him to possibly pursue Meyer as HC if he's not the HC at USC or Ryan Day.  Both had big effects with/on Haskins.  Just a thought.

Ryan Day is fairly new, don't know if that would give Dan any buzz.  The problem with Meyer is he tends to quit -- I see this place breaking him fast. 

If we watch the Redskins are we complicit?  I've seen this train wreck before.  We have "leaked" videos and rumors that Gruden doesn't have a work ethic.  Soon the HC will be fired for cause and there will be an on-going legal fight for remaining payments under the contract.  Next, Snyder will lure a retired bingo caller out of retirement and spend draft capital/cap money because the Skins are close and the old coach was the only thing holding the Skins back.  New QB, new coach and an influx of high draft picks and proven players.  Fans will drink the Kool-Aid and wait patiently.  Fool me once, shame on you - Fool me twice shame on me.  Been fooled through too many coaches and QBs to count now.      

Didn’t realize there was a thread for this, one of my girlfriends college friends (JMU) that now lives in DC was getting hit on by Jay at a bar in Arlington last summer. She showed me a video of it also and it was actually pretty funny, she said he was a nice guy and bought her and her friends drinks but we all know what could come of that. When I saw these videos I wasn’t even remotely surprised 

5 hours ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

True but many people hold cigs that way, I did on occasion.  Seriously does anyone really believe an NFL head coach would fire up a blunt and smoke it on a crowded street full of people with cameras?  Come on now.  

I don’t even smoke and I know that’s not a blunt. It’s more acceptable and concealable these days. Wouldn’t shock me tbh

10 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Ryan Day is fairly new, don't know if that would give Dan any buzz.  The problem with Meyer is he tends to quit -- I see this place breaking him fast. 

Guess we will have a offseason to find out.  A long one at that.

6 hours ago, DiscoBob said:

The slogan should be...

"Want to jump on the Redskins bandwagon?  Kiss your liver goodbye 👋"

If they had the same discounts on these as they do other Redskins merchandise I'd imagine that this would be quite the seller.

47 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Bro no one cares about infidelity. 

That's very open-minded of you. If you have a spouse, I wonder if she or her boyfriend would agree. ;)

As to his skills as a coach, no one would care. As to his skills as a human, some people would care.

1 minute ago, Boss_Hogg said:

If reports are true that Dan is a heavy drinker, then someone has to have videos of a 5'3 Snyder falling down and rolling around on the floor while pissing himself and macking on 18 year old coeds 

I don't think there is enough liquid courage in a barrel of Crown Royal for Dan to muster up the the ability to spit game at a young hottie.  Not a chance.  He seems more the ball and gag type, think pulp fiction.  if anything ever surfaces, it would have to be that.

2 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Russini was just on Sheehan and he asked her if she thought the FO leaked the video of Jay and her answer was yes and that they've had the video for years.

He also asked Finlay and he said he didn't think so.

Russini would know. After all, she  was trading humps for info in 2015

Again, whether true or not, and who the heck knows, does anyone REALLY think the Skins FO isn't capable of releasing this video the week before Gruden is canned? I mean, honestly... I'm not asking whether or not you think they actually did... but would you put it passed them?

And that's a problem in and of itself. Most fans, I dare say 95% of fans, wouldn't be able to say, "there's no way they'd do this". Sure, you can add caveats, "What is there to gain?", etc. (of which I disagree with, because I think Allen has a lot to gain by shifting the blame [and by proxy Snyder because Allen is his boy]), but can you honestly look at this franchise and say with any sort of confidence that the Skins FO isn't capable of such a thing?

Cultural problem. 

You can put make up on the pig and have a decent season. Hell, you can even put together a middle of the pack franchise on a yearly basis, but you will never win on a consistent basis with this culture.

18 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Again, whether true or not, and who the heck knows, does anyone REALLY think the Skins FO isn't capable of releasing this video the week before Gruden is canned? I mean, honestly... I'm not asking whether or not you think they actually did... but would you put it passed them?

Release a video in THIS manner? No, makes no sense.

16 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

I do find it odd to tag players in it...

Tagging players reeks of something a fan on twitter would do.

1 minute ago, Califan007 said:

Release a video in THIS manner? No, makes no sense.

totally disagree with you. But this is one. There may be like 3-4 more people who see it the way you do. Granted, there is the chance you're correct here. I have my odd takes, too, like Alex Smith was a very good QB for us and I often get laughed at for that. So to each their own. 

Archived