Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter: Raw Video of Intoxicated Jay Gruden Leaks

Boss_Hogg

I don't know where or when this was filmed. But a twitter user with the handle of @BubbaChuck757 posted this shortly after the press conference. 

Strong language

EDIT: It appears the original poster locked his twitter account. Check the posts below

Not even mad.  Wish he had this sort of "**** you" attitude on game days.

And yeah, timing of this is clearly orchestrated.  Gives them the excuse to say his actions were unacceptable and not in keeping with the "classy, winning" culture we have here.  He's gone after this game win or lose.

Haskins and new coach get clean slate againt the Dolphins.  Bruce and Dan get to pretend they're the good guys who got rid of the problem at Redskins Park for the good of the team.

7 minutes ago, darrell1106 said:

Wow. I wonder when that was

He's been married since 1990 and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that video is much more recent than 1990.

Maybe that's his wife he's sitting with, if not he'll probably have some explaining to do.

19 minutes ago, Boss_Hogg said:

My tin foil hat is telling me that Bruce paid someone to leak these. 

Bruce is laying the groundwork for the firing

Maybe, but what were the circumstances of them finding the videos? Some guy called up the front office, Bruce paid him some hush money to keep it quiet, and now he's paying un-hush money? Maybe, but people stumble across dirt fairly often by accident like Trudeau, Northam, etc. If it was planned, it's strange that they'd choose now as the time to dump it, when half the fan base and most of the media is already of the opinion that Gruden needs to be fired. A drunk video from what could easily be before he left Cinci isn't really going to sway any fans from their current opinions.

God no ****..some videos of him hammered...what is he doing that's illegal?...and these are videos from years ago?..stupid ass portable telephones with cameras...worst thing ever invented.. .I'm serious..as many people as it has helped it has destroyed lives..

Archived