Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter: Raw Video of Intoxicated Jay Gruden Leaks

Boss_Hogg

Cant jus go down in flames, has to be total Chernobyl nuclear meltdown with this franchise.  I dont care about the video, I jus wished when we sucked it didnt feel like people being smeared on the way out. It cant jus be, you arent winning, bye.  Everytime a coach leaves it's a possible 30 for 30 special now.

8 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Good for him. 

Whys the top of the page pink? Are we calling ourselves a ****?

I'm gonna get Grudened

Breast Cancer Awareness month.

Lost my wife to it, 39 years young.  Hope nobody else has to go through it.

Just pulling up images of Sherry Gruden online, they are out there if somebody better with facial recognition wants to take a stab.

Yeah, I can't seem to find the tweets now.

It's funny as I am just finding out more about his family and stuff doing this search.  He has been here six years, I thought I would have known more.  When I was a kid I knew about Joe Gibbs' wife and kids, just struck me as funny that I did not know he had a kid who was a walk on guard for Dayton basketball.

4 minutes ago, BurgundyBooger said:

All I want to know is does he say anything incriminating about Allen and Snyder?

What is he saying?

Option A: I'll have to go back and watch the tape.

Option B: We need to go back to work and get better at this.

Option C We're close.

Option D Sack and stuff?

3 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Seems odd that someone would hold on to these until now of all times.

That's what I'm saying, this feels like the beginning of a smear campaign we're notorious for.  Hard to give Snyder or Allen benefit of doubt, here.  If it comes out hes cheating, I definetly lean towards Allen and Snyder being behind the clip being released like this

5 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I find it hard to believe nobody kept these before they got locked down.  Or is that not possible on twitter?

Been looking everywhere and can’t find it.

Technically, I have a copy of one of the videos because I sent it to someone via Steam chat. Somehow, it isn't blocked on there.

Archived