Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Giants Prediction Thread: The Wagons Are Circled... Around a Whirlpool

skins island connection

Who wins ?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the battle in Snoopy's dog house?

• Redskins Just Win Baby
    • Giants Just Lose Baby
    • The elusive tie? Just Tie Baby
    • Just clean house already !!

I'm really not sure where the appropriate place is to talk about this but Dish has dropped Fox in 17 markets across 23 states and DC.  So we're not getting to see the Skins Giants game unless something happens

Considering you have things like local channels buying the rights to MNF with local teams is there any chance the NFL might try to do something about this?

hey guys, I don’t follow the skins as closely as you guys obviously.  I’m not anointing jones as anything in year one, hell game one.  He has looked good, but I wanted him to redshirt behind Eli this season.  I’ve heard rumors jay is on the hot seat, but I would have thought if that was the case he would give the kid a shot if for nothing else as using it as a building block of progress.

Do you guys feel he isn’t ready due to practice reports or is it just a matter of letting him soak up the intricacies of the pro game?  I get he only started one season at Ohio state.      I’m looking forward to the game, and curious to see how both teams respond to the early season adversity.  Hopefully the packers can pull tonight’s game off.

Keenum had five turnovers against Chicago, but also orchestrated a 97 yard TD drive. Probability suggests that he won't do either again anytime soon. If Case does start and performs like he did in the first two games, and the defense can contain the seemingly elusive Jones then we can get the win.

Some big 'ifs' there, but...

Skins 24

giants 17

Well I can understand some giants fans over reaction.  The team has been pretty bad for awhile there is going to be unwarranted bravado from some.  The fact is my team is still not very good coming off an exciting game where the rabbits foot helped with wide right.  

It could go either way in my eyes and I’m not sleeping on anyone, I hope the guys who are actually going to play share my point of view.

Connection, 

Let’s keep in mind every fan base has the guys who go a little over the top when it comes to perspective. It is a shame while I lived in Oklahoma I wouldn’t take my daughter to a giants cowboys game because of concern with the possibility of scenarios.  A drunk Dallas fan pours his drink on my little girl too many negative possibilities.  The risk didn’t out weigh the reward. 

Bottom line and I apologize if I’m coming off preachy but this is a game at the end of the day this isn’t war and it’s a shame many fans can not differentiate.  For the record I’m not including you in that group I would be upset by the post as well.  Anyway sorry for someone’s classless poll go giants.  

Archived