Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Cowboys Prediction Thread: Early Season Battle

skins island connection

Who wins?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the classic cowboys and indians game?

• Redskins
    • Cowboys
    • Too drunk to reach the keyboard

I didnt grow up the Redskins hell I didnt care about football till Stoops revived OU, I grew with up with Nascar. Tony Stewart was my guy. When Gibbs 2.0 started, I already hated the Cowboys, I quickly became a diehard Skins fan and have been since. I should be fired up cause its Cowboys week. I'd honestly just watch Nascar next Sunday.

I picked Dallas to represent the NFC in he SB before the season. Saw nottin in Week 1 to change that. 

Cowboys to walk all over this shambles and really start the board meltdown. Just sadly, it won't stir the buffoons in the FO to act. Sighs. 

Let's say 40 something to 10-low teens something. 

I sincerely hope I'm WELL wrong on both counts. 

Hail. 

2 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

I picked Dallas to represent the NFC in he SB before the season. Saw nottin in Week 1 to change that. 

Cowboys to walk all over this shambles and really start the board meltdown. Just sadly, it won't stir the buffoons in the FO to act. Sighs. 

Let's say 40 something to 10-low teens something. 

I sincerely hope I'm WELL wrong on both counts. 

Hail. 

So you got cowboys Patriots huh?..i got saints Patriots..I really can see it being cowboys though..they have a good team put together that's for sure..as bad as it makes me feel saying..I sure wish the skins would go the same route they did to build that superbowl caliber of a team..

Redskins come out hot in the first half, go up 10-0, hit the locker room absolutely positive they have already won the game.

2nd half- 3 or 4 Skins go down to injury, coaches completely ruin game plan. Cowboys launch massive comeback and over take Redskins. Final score 37-13 Dallas.

51 minutes ago, Chachie said:

Redskins come out hot in the first half, go up 10-0, hit the locker room absolutely positive they have already won the game.

2nd half- 3 or 4 Skins go down to injury, coaches completely ruin game plan. Cowboys launch massive comeback and over take Redskins. Final score 37-13 Dallas.

:806: I've seen this movie before!

26 minutes ago, illone said:

Dallass has a stout defense, much better than Skins faced last week. 

I'll say 24-23 Skins pull a rabbit out of the hat somehow simply because they love giving me false hope.  One of their six wins this year happens this weekend.

Might wanna switch your score in case it happens!  I’m not splitting a redskin beanie with you!!  

I'm not a believer that the Cowboys are that great of a team. I think the Giants have a bad defense and they got brutally exposed. 

For us the OL played better than expected and we can move the ball. It will be a great test and with it being our first home game there should be a bit more hype surrounding. 

Cowboys = 17

Redskins = 23

I know we are kind of crying in our soup over the loss and we have seen them destroy the Giants, but we did split with them last season. Coaches, schemes and players are all fairly similar. Why are there so many just assuming we'll get beat? 

20 minutes ago, Cougarrick said:

I'll be there and spending a small fortune to get there from from Houston. I'm not coming up there to lose. 28-21 Skins. Any of yall at the game say hi, I'll be wearing my red UH hat. 

My best friend(dolphins fan)is spending a fortune to travel from idaho to dallas for the phins pukes game in a couple weeks lol

Archived