Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Cowboys Prediction Thread: Early Season Battle

skins island connection

Who wins?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the classic cowboys and indians game?

• Redskins
    • Cowboys
    • Too drunk to reach the keyboard

3 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

My best friend(dolphins fan)is spending a fortune to travel from idaho to dallas for the phins pukes game in a couple weeks lol

I flew to Denver last season for the Texans game. Keenum drives the the Broncos down the field forĀ  last second field goal miss. Smh. If Keenum is still the qb I'll be in Dallas on 12/29.

13 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

IĀ hope itā€™s 65-35 Dallas fans. Honestly. We need that level of embarrassment for some type of change to happen at the top. The team itself will take care of the losing on field part.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā Unfortunately, we've seen this happen, numerous times.

Ā The only thing Dan sees is $$ signs. Worse, Bruce is probably smoothing him over saying " wow Dan, look at all of those opponent fans out there, paying big dollars to come HERE, to Fed Ex Field, to see them battle our beloved team.

Ā 

Dan and Bruce passed out drunk in a pink Tu-Tu laying inĀ a Jacuzzi filled with mayonnaiseĀ wouldn't embarrass them. Money does strange things to people...

1 hour ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

i hope itā€™s 65-35 Dallas fans. Honestly. We need that level of embarrassment for some type of change to happen at the top. The team itself will take care of the losing on field part.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sadly I agree that there is some upside to embarrassingĀ things happening at Fedex.Ā  Ā I got the impression this offĀ season that Bruce sold Dan that what happened last year was on Lafemina in combination with fan frustrations about their injury situation -- and it will all turn around this season.Ā  Ā If so, good luck Bruce spinning it if itĀ all goes down again.Ā Ā Ā Ā 

Ā 

Hochuli is doing this one, that's going to make this oneĀ tougher.Ā  I presume they got to sit Kelvin Harmon -- Hochuli clearly doesn't like his physical style of play.Ā Ā šŸ˜€

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Death and taxes are a sure thing.Ā  A close thirdĀ is the Cowboys beating the Redskins.Ā  71-45!!!!!!!Ā  Really!!!!!!!!!!Ā  This is not a rivalry.Ā  The hate is real, but the competitiveness is an aberration.

Ā 

I have no idea what the score is going to be.Ā  It could be a blowout or a close game.Ā  But this is what I do know.

Ā 

Cowboys W

Redskins L

Ā 

Now go out there and prove me wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least we climbed from 31 to 30 in MMQ's power rankings

Ā 

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/09/10/nfl-power-rankings-week-2-2019-patriots-vikings-ravens-dolphins?utm_campaign=themmqb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com

30. WASHINGTON REDSKINS

Previous rank: 31
Points in poll: 43
Highest-place vote: 25 (1 voter)
Lowest-place vote: 31 (4 voters)
Last weekā€™s result: Lost to Philadelphia, 32-27
This week: vs. Dallas

For some reason I think they are going to win this one. Ā 

Ā 

I am going to say they do a decent jobĀ plugging the middle to slowdownĀ Elliott. Ā 

Ā 

Keenum has a big day with his young receiversĀ and theĀ O line holds up again fairly well. Ā Ā 

Ā 

AP plays predictably angry and the D shows up for aĀ full 4 quarters.

Ā 

28-20 Skins

18 hours ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:
i hope itā€™s 65-35 Dallas fans. Honestly. We need that level of embarrassment for some type of change to happen at the top. The team itself will take care of the losing on field part.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Didn't several players state last year that they preferred playing on the road? Ā Well other than the actual location the game on Sunday will feel very much like a road game to them (and probably Skins fans). Ā I expect to hear the Dallas crowd on TV.

Ā 

Its why I have yet to go to a home game - the home field just plain sucks (or so Ive heard)... I enjoy road games. Ā This year Ill be in NY. Ā Last year was in AZ and in Seattle year before that. Ā Winning on the road is sweet. Ā Losing at home and being a minority in the stands especially to Dallas has got to be as bad as it gets.

I do look forward to some day attending a home game. Ā Im forever jealous of those of you who saw the Skins play in RFK.

17 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Ā 

Sadly I agree that there is some upside to embarrassingĀ things happening at Fedex.Ā  Ā I got the impression this offĀ season that Bruce sold Dan that what happened last year was on Lafemina in combination with fan frustrations about their injury situation -- and it will all turn around this season.Ā  Ā If so, good luck Bruce spinning it if itĀ all goes down again.Ā Ā Ā Ā 

Ā 

Hochuli is doing this one, that's going to make this oneĀ tougher.Ā  I presume they got to sit Kelvin Harmon -- Hochuli clearly doesn't like his physical style of play.Ā Ā šŸ˜€

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Biceps, Jr. wasn't the one who flagged Harmon in that preseason contest; he only relayed the calls. And the person who did is in the training program; there's some leeway for error in the preseason.Ā He isn't on the crew this Sunday.

Ā 

Yep, I think SnyderĀ really screwed up by listening to Rasputin and not retaining Lafemina and letting him do his thing. His consolation prize -- running the 2028 Olympics. Says a hell of a lot about his level of competence to be entrustedĀ with that kind of responsibility.

9 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

From reading message boards anyway, it appears that Cowboys fans respect the Redskins more than Redskins fans do lol...

This wouldn't surprise me one bit...please let it be 75/25 them... and we beat their ass!!..

It happens to each team in the league a couple times a year everything is pinpoint and dead on and they're just hot and I hope that happens to the Redskins this Sunday.. I know I asked for Reed not to play but him, ap and 17 has a nice ring to it SundayĀ 

Redskins 21 - Cowboys 20

Ā 

It will be mostly a defensive battle with the cowboys outgaining us in yards only for us to stop them short and kick 2 fieldgoals.Ā  Scary Terry will break one loose for one of our 3 TD's, with the other 2 by Peterson reminding everyone why he is on this roster, one of which is a long broken run.Ā  Dallas drives late and tries to kick a long go ahead field goal but it goes just wide left.

Archived