Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD: REDSKINS VS. FALCONS

SkinsGuy

2 minutes ago, Gibbs828791 said:

This team would have had sooooo much potential with Alex Smith....darn!

Imagine how he must feel

Between agonizing physical rehab and playing behind this offensive line, it's a pretty tough choice tbh

I'm with you guys, why won't Gruden let the kid throw the damn ball? Is Gruden afraid of losing a preseason game (we've already lost 2)? Is he afraid losing a preseason game will hurt Haskins psyche? If thats the case, Haskins isn't our guy. Have some faith, Gruden. Let the kid off the leash a little...

5 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Has nothing to do with what I'm saying. Your knee-jerk defense of playcalling is noted but this isn't going anywhere. We're just looking for different things

My knee jerk understanding of play calling understands that the 10 minutes of play calling you’re ****ing about wasn’t necessarily about winning or reviewing our rookie qb

Just now, Simmsy said:

I'm with you guys, why won't Gruden let the kid throw the damn ball? Is Gruden afraid of losing a preseason game (we've already lost 2)? Is he afraid losing a preseason game will hurt Haskins psyche? If thats the case, Haskins isn't our guy. Have some faith, Gruden. Let the kid off the leash a little...

Gruden is the typical you cant run my offense you dont play..I dont change ...notice how we now are running read..Gruden hates that stuff

5 minutes ago, Gibbit said:

My knee jerk understanding of play calling understands that the 10 minutes of play calling you’re ****ing about wasn’t necessarily about winning or reviewing our rookie qb

What? What was it about then, in your opinion? 

Every single preseason snap involving a rookie QB should be about developing and 'reviewing' him, btw. 

1 minute ago, SkinsGuy said:

I don't believe it.

People actually think he is trying to sabotage Haskins?

Sheer nonsense.

Agreed. He is calling the game the way we will see it in the regular season. Play safe with a lead. Makes sense. Boring as hell. But makes sense.

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

What? What was it about then, in your opinion? 

Every single preseason snap involving a rookie QB should be about developing and 'reviewing' him, btw. 

They do. There’s other positions though

4 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

Jay doesnt want Haskin to look good.

He has his man crushes on Perrine, McCoy and Grant. Cant wait for the door to hit his ass on the way out.

I agree with him.being scared he plays well enough to justify the rookie mistakes then them the rookie mistakes cost us this season and his job.  Should we be shocked Jay is more focused on himself staying a redskin then Haskins? He already survived RG3

Archived