zskins

2019 Game Day Thread

Eagles and Cowboys mystify me. Both have looked legitimately good at times this year, but then look like garbage this week.

Rivers not handling the pressure particularly well, could be time for them to add Trent.

4 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Rivers not handling the pressure particularly well, could be time for them to add Trent.

If we weren't so close.

Didn't you see us dominate the mighty Dolphins 17-16 today?

• Haha 2

Going into the game, I figured the only way the Steelers contend is if the Chargers play down to the Steelers. Looks like the Chargers are playing so far down they can't even contend now.

• Haha 1

I think the Chargers have done that since Norv left his stink there. That's why I laughed when some dude on SXM said that the Chargers were his lock of the week.

Lololololol!!!

Chargers looking like the Redskins when we are supposed to be good.

21-0.

Fire up Redskins 1 and get Tomlin lol.

I’ve said before and I’ll say it again. Chris Collinsworth is the worst commentator ever. What a piece of ****. Rivers dialed that in and Collinsworth critiques his placement. Superturd. I might risk a jail term just to punch his smarmy face.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Picture 

2 hours ago, Califan007 said:

Koolaid pic 

For the record, i stated in my post that i DON’T think we will win that game next week 😂 but it wouldn’t matter much anyway, it turns out Philly and Dallas play eachother next Sunday night. 

4th string QB for Pitt, outplaying future hall of famer Rivers. 

QBs... 

🤨

40 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

I’ve said before and I’ll say it again. Chris Collinsworth is the worst commentator ever. What a piece of ****. Rivers dialed that in and Collinsworth critiques his placement. Superturd. I might risk a jail term just to punch his smarmy face.

He is unbearable.

That muffed punt was an interesting interpretation. It should be the Chargers ball since it was a fair catch and the Steelers knocked it out of his hand. But shouldn't it also be kick catch interference and a penalty tacked on? They basically just acted like he caught the ball and that was it.  I just didn't get how that's not also a penalty. 

On 10/6/2019 at 10:44 AM, abdcskins said:

Just said whatup to Jaron Brown haha. Walked past him and his wife at the Omni in Carlsbad, CA. I wouldn't have recognized him if some dude didn't tell me he was here.

Apparently me saying whatup to him really inspired Brown. Scored two touchdowns today. I tend to have that affect on people. He should hire me as a motivational coach for $35 an hour.

• Haha 1

Nowadays in the NFL the refs just throw a flag whenever they see a hard hit. It's pretty stupid. 

I'd love to see some of these calls go against the receiver when both the defender and receiver are making a play on the ball. 

Edited by sportjunkie07

Preston left early because the play clock expired, should have been a delay. Heads up play, but not created by a jump on the ball, he was leaving before the snap.

Officials, useless creatures.

A153D284-0F8A-4C1C-9530-9764A5C03E78.jpeg

4 minutes ago, sportjunkie07 said:

The Packers receiving core have really been struggling without adams. 

Even Graham & Jones dropped TDs; They’ve been abysmal tonight.