Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

I think the Chargers have done that since Norv left his stink there. That's why I laughed when some dude on SXM said that the Chargers were his lock of the week.

Lololololol!!!

Chargers looking like the Redskins when we are supposed to be good.

21-0.

Fire up Redskins 1 and get Tomlin lol.

4th string QB for Pitt, outplaying future hall of famer Rivers. 

QBs... 

🤨

40 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

I’ve said before and I’ll say it again. Chris Collinsworth is the worst commentator ever. What a piece of ****. Rivers dialed that in and Collinsworth critiques his placement. Superturd. I might risk a jail term just to punch his smarmy face.

He is unbearable.

That muffed punt was an interesting interpretation. It should be the Chargers ball since it was a fair catch and the Steelers knocked it out of his hand. But shouldn't it also be kick catch interference and a penalty tacked on? They basically just acted like he caught the ball and that was it.  I just didn't get how that's not also a penalty. 

On 10/6/2019 at 10:44 AM, abdcskins said:

Just said whatup to Jaron Brown haha. Walked past him and his wife at the Omni in Carlsbad, CA. I wouldn't have recognized him if some dude didn't tell me he was here.

Apparently me saying whatup to him really inspired Brown. Scored two touchdowns today. I tend to have that affect on people. He should hire me as a motivational coach for $35 an hour.

Archived