Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

US and Iran Relations (News and Discussion)

visionary

20 minutes ago, visionary said:

Ugh

He is the greatest America-Russian asset in history. They have to try to protect him, how will they replace him? And totally agree with Ugh to him talking. I have to mute the TV everytime he comes on.

Edited by Skintime
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Skintime said:

You think that happened why?

Obama being behind the increase in American oil production????? That is what I was laughing at.  I know that didn't happen. Heck just about everyone on this board would laugh over that assertion and most of them love Obama.

Edited by nonniey

3 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Obama's efforts to increase oil production????? That is what I was laughing at.  I know that didn't happen.

So him lifting restrictions on oil exports had nothing to do with I see. GTK what I am dealing with here. How is FOX news today?

Here comes the Neo-Con war mongers "educating" the public on why we all need to be ready for war again.  So transparent.   

The nonsense on social media has already begun.  All these people who as recent as 24 hours ago had no idea who this guy was or how any of the politics in the region worked, listened to an hour or so of cable news this morning, and that's all it took for their foreign policy expertise to be green-lit onto social media. 

"Planning significant campaign violence against us"  <------ oh really?  It's like Donald Rumsfield is back with his "Known Knowns & Unknown Unknowns" garble. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

All these people who as recent as 24 hours ago had no idea who this guy was or how any of the politics in the region worked, listened to an hour or so of cable news this morning, and that's all it took for their foreign policy expertise to be green-lit onto social media

most things seem to work this way.

it's sad. also usually it's obvious, if you have any knowledge of the topic being discussed. 

and it's a fair representation of most of our country. most people seem to be very gullible.