Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

Just now, Llevron said:

You know if Trump AND the Dems go down, the Republicans are too right? What’s your plan after that? 

A beach somewhere...and plenty of booze and female companionship?

in other words a day ending in Y.

6 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

High priced attorneys probably making a killing off this administration.

When Trump first got elected, he immediately started hiring personal defense lawyers.  And he had a lot of trouble finding attornies willing to represent him.  

Somebody posted an article, quoting an anonymous defense lawyer, who said "He doesn't pay and he won't listen."  

I must be a glutton for punishment because I turned on Tucker Carlson for about 5 minutes and I learned that "Judge Napoletano, the regular fox contributor and up until very recently, avid Trump defender.........." actually hates Trump, has always hated Trump, and is bitter because Trump didn't nominate him for the supreme court.  Now I have no idea what Napoletano said to bring on this wrath, but I am sure it had to do with no offering up verbal fellatio in the form of prematurely clearing Trump of all wrong-doing for all the fox viewers to see.

Like....wow, how quickly Fox turns on their own pundits when they don't fall in line.  Simply amazing. 

Also, it looks like there is another aspect of this Ukraine pressure and it is about Trump seeking a way for Ukraine to "clear Russia of meddling charges in 2016 election"  It's hilarious how much it still hurts Trump to the core that his election victory is seen as somewhat tarnished due to the verified interference/influence from a foreign government.  Dude still wants people to ignore U.S. Intelligence agencies and buy into his nonsense. Roger Stone has been pushing this conspiracy theory as part of his defense in his case....(the judge has laughed it out of court) and in the transcript Trump references the same company that Roger Stone was yapping about in his feeble desperate attempt to get his case thrown out.

This is all just as fascinating as it is sad, unethical, corrupt....and likely illegal.  People often ask me, as someone who follows politics fairly regularly, why I don't watch stuff like House of Cards?  Because no fictitious show could ever dream up this kind of stuff. 

An unpaid volunteer, Volker spends most of his time engaged in outside projects, including his work at a Washington lobbying firm that continued to represent the Government of Ukraine for almost two years after Volker started as special envoy.

I wonder how many ostrich jackets this guy owns.

Archived