Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

I just read through it all. If the snippet I cropped beneath alone isn’t impeachable, then there is sufficiently no abuse of power in the White House that ever deserves impeachment. 

I’m not sure people who haven’t worked in government, especially with how classified information is handled, will understand what a grave misuse of power this is. The government’s intelligence infrastructure is not meant for covering up political misdeeds like this.

1B9C0A3B-07AF-4E3F-9F25-6ADFF53334BC.jpeg

8 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

You know if by chance Trump was removed from office, the GOP voters would renominate him again and Trump would have a 50-50 shot of winning back his job again.

Is that even a possibility?

Damn that would be such a circus I can't even imagine. 

I gotta imagine once removed from office legally you can never run again. 

Please tell me that's the case.

6 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Further point that still has me mad. So many people went along with this bull****. 

He's been telling the American people that there's a deep state shadow government, that the free press is the enemy, that our elections are rigged, that the FBI orchestrated an illegal coup, that Russians didn't attack our democratic institutions, etc etc etc. The entire GOP has fallen in line.

5 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

What a shock, Nunes is trying to use the "the whistleblower is the real criminal" narrative. 

Followed by trying to baselessly frame the IC for leaking this and previous Trump/foreign leader convos. 

Nunes is surprisingly impotent right now and if this is a sign to come, Trump is in a lot of trouble. Acting ODNI director is making Nunes look dumb. At the core of it all is that it’s pretty much impossible to justify the actions alleged, so if the best defense is bogus claims of procedural impropriety, then this is not good for anyone hoping that impeachment hearings will make Trump look good.

6 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Yeah well, I hate the Philadelphia Eagles but if the Super Bowl was decided by popularity and the ****iness of the Redskins was going to affect the entire world, I'd quit dicking around and man up.

And do what?

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

Followed by trying to baselessly frame the IC for leaking this and previous Trump/foreign leader convos. 

Nunes is surprisingly impotent right now and if this is a sign to come, Trump is in a lot of trouble. Directing ODNI is making Nunes look dumb. 

They have no argument. This is the best they have. 

5 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Nunes' performance was flaccid. Republicans don't seem to have a real defense. This hearing might actually be watchable.

If Nunes isn't out of Trump's inner circle by now he may find himself ostracized after that performance.  He basically got the DNI to say the Inspector General found the whistleblower's allegations credible and not much else. Trump had to be pulling what was left of his hair out if he was watching.

Archived