Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

34 minutes ago, justice98 said:

What a cluster.  The only play the Dems really have is just to try to make Trump mad.  Which seems to be working.

32 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I mean, he has the thinnest skin of any adult I've ever seen.  

when it is jsut a big shouting match of fits... trump wins.   that IS his domain.   

When there is a room of people ****ting in their hands and throwing it at each other, trump may look mad with his handful (and faceful) of ****.... but that is just where he wants everyone.

giphy.gif

<<an artistic attempt to bring dignity to an interpretation of a Trump debate...>>

No question it will go to the Senate eventually and it will be official. I wonder if Pelosi is buying time for more information to become public. The Giuliani Parnas relationship seems interesting, to me they are the equivalent of the Watergate burglars. Also the notion of no witnesses being called in the Senate is polling really poorly for the Republicans. Why not give them some time to defend that position?

6 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

No question it will go to the Senate eventually and it will be official. I wonder if Pelosi is buying time for more information to become public. The Giuliani Parnas relationship seems interesting, to me they are the equivalent of the Watergate burglars. Also the notion of no witnesses being called in the Senate is polling really poorly for the Republicans. Why not give them some time to defend that position?

so you are saying the case is weak and needs more investigation???

😂

Pelosi left the door wide open with her comments.

the "he hasn't been impeached for reals" is mainly just more click-grist for bad faith or hopelessly biased "arguers", not to serve a meaningful point in intelligent dialogue

you know the type---so confident of their brain power that they think they can go read **** on the internet and then go "toe to toe" with anyone, inc. actual experts in any given field, and "win" or "enlighten" with their inspired keyboard

per pelosi et al holding their cards for now---she's just a human subject to error too, but keep in mind she's way smarter than anyone here on these matters...she's also extremely stable and grounded intellectually and emotionally which is very key to the best thinking 

i'm not interested in doing the work here, but i'll say that while i didn't see this coming i think it's really smart and actually jams mitch/don/crew in more ways than one and it's already paying off (i wanna see if they change out cipolloni)

some of the ways are not real obvious, but i think are really there

it may backfire or just evaporate as a "big deal" as so many things do when another big deal or six hits the news cycle, but everything is a political gamble/risk these days.... i'd say just stay tuned and watch, and consider recent history re: pelosi v trump

like i said, i can see some very smart sides to the move, but more meaningful by far, she sees some and i think she knows what she's doing

2 hours ago, mistertim said:

Yeah, he'll never read ET again, apparently.   :ols:

You mean he reads an entertainment tv show?

2 minutes ago, zskins said:

Trump can run again in 2020 after the impeachment. So was it a good idea to impeach him? What if he is the president again. I know crazy talk. Just thinking about it makes me cringe. 

He’s still in good position to win. If the voters feel they are doing good, in those key states; he could win the electoral college again.

39 minutes ago, twa said:

so you are saying the case is weak and needs more investigation???

😂

Pelosi left the door wide open with her comments.

Any honest arbiter would remove him now. You know that's not the criteria, it's a bunch of people sticking their fingers in the wind and judging based on self interest.

13 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Trump isn’t an adult. Mentally he’s a 7 year old.

Why the Dems aren’t pounding that fact is beyond me.

Because if a person doesn't realize it already, no amount of pounding will change that.
they simply do not care.

If you do say that to them, the majority of them just think it's funny that you're so upset.

We're not dealing with anything normal here, especially among that group. The fact someone outside of their bubble says he's mentally a 7 year old is more than enough reason to vote for him again.

Trying to change a Trumper's mind is akin to fishing a turd out of the toilet because yesterday's turkey sandwich tasted good.

Flush them. 

~Bang

2 hours ago, twa said:

Can the Senate begin a trial now?

Yes. 

But first I demand that they hold a vote to call it an impeachment. Because of this rule I just made up. 

If they don't, then all judicial appointments made after they begin are void. Because of this other rule I just made up. 

The other thing, it's right up against the Holiday recess for both houses of Congress so nothing is going to be done in the Senate anyway. But you all didn't take that into account when letting Republicans drive the bogus narrative that impeachment isn't real unless the Senate gets it within the hour. Bogus.

13 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

The other thing, it's right up against the Holiday recess for both houses of Congress so nothing is going to be done in the Senate anyway. But you all didn't take that into account when letting Republicans drive the bogus narrative that impeachment isn't real unless the Senate gets it within the hour. Bogus.

I'm now contemplating Nancy announcing that she's waiting till Skippy allows votes on half of the bills the House has sent him. Cause they've been told that working on impeachment just makes it impossible to do anything else. 

Or till they pass the budget. Maybe that would do it. 

5 minutes ago, Larry said:

I'm now contemplating Nancy announcing that she's waiting till Skippy allows votes on half of the bills the House has sent him. Cause they've been told that working on impeachment just makes it impossible to do anything else. 

Or till they pass the budget. Maybe that would do it. 

What is the difference between that and threatening to not send it over till she gets the Senate rules she wants??🤣

Image result for impeachment hostage

4 hours ago, Bang said:

Because if a person doesn't realize it already, no amount of pounding will change that.
they simply do not care.

If you do say that to them, the majority of them just think it's funny that you're so upset.

We're not dealing with anything normal here, especially among that group. The fact someone outside of their bubble says he's mentally a 7 year old is more than enough reason to vote for him again.

Trying to change a Trumper's mind is akin to fishing a turd out of the toilet because yesterday's turkey sandwich tasted good.

Flush them. 

~Bang

It’s not for his voters but for people who say out last election.

Donald could personally do harm to their kids or spouses and they will still vote for him. 

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Well, if it isn’t real; they can do again in January.

Archived