Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

1 minute ago, twa said:

This reads as someone wanting to avoid the point about the desire to call witnesses.

China bot?

Call him.

What is it that republicans will hope to prove by calling him, in relation to the impeachment of Donald J Trump?  No, corruption isn't an answer friend.  If you're on trial for murder, you can't be like "I'd like to call on this other guy who I think murdered someone else at the same place 3 weeks after I murdered this guy"

1 minute ago, Larry said:

Nah.  It's just the Chewbacca defense.  

(And every time you drop a quarter in the juke box, you're feeding it.)  

dreamstime_xxl_17845854.jpg

Larry, my dude. I'm hopeful you're realizing what you've been doing the majority of your posts also by quotes the same poster over and over and over. Making it so folks who blocked them are still seeing their nonsense. You could just @ them without the quote. Or, ignore them because they've been trolling you for years just to get you to quote and reply in circles. 

2 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Larry, my dude. I'm hopeful you're realizing what you've been doing the majority of your posts also by quotes the same poster over and over and over. Making it so folks who blocked them are still seeing their nonsense. You could just @ them without the quote. Or, ignore them because they've been trolling you for years just to get you to quote and reply in circles. 

Wait, does this mean that I'm on block from SGP?  I haven't been trolling @Larry and he quoted me.

3 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Wait, does this mean that I'm on block from SGP?  I haven't been trolling @Larry and he quoted me.

No, you're not on block. Yet. But, if you want to start preaching out the earth being flat or how women deserve what they get for dressing a certain way. You can get there like some others who are. 

1 minute ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

No, you're not on block. Yet. But, if you want to start preaching out the earth being flat or how women deserve what they get for dressing a certain way. You can get there like some others who are. 

“The girl says "Oh uh-uh, wait a minute! Wait a minute! Just because I'm dressed this way does not make me a whore!" Which is true, Gentlemen, that is true. Just because they dress a certain way doesn't mean they are a certain way. Don't even forget it. But ladies, you must understand that is ****ing confusing. It just is. Now that would be like me, Dave Chappelle, the comedian, walking down the street in a cop uniform. Somebody might run up on me saying, "Oh, thank God. Officer, help us! Come on. They're over here. Help us!" "Oh-hoh! Just because I'm dressed this way does not make me a police officer!" See what I mean? All right, ladies, fine. You are not a whore. But you are wearing a whore's uniform.”

... I got nothing on flat earth bruh.

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

Call him.

What is it that republicans will hope to prove by calling him, in relation to the impeachment of Donald J Trump?  No, corruption isn't an answer friend.  If you're on trial for murder, you can't be like "I'd like to call on this other guy who I think murdered someone else at the same place 3 weeks after I murdered this guy"

because they want Republicans to be able to hammer joe and hunter and essentially get the same benefit of Ukraine announcing investigations into the Bidens. 

no it won’t change what trump did even if they were legitimately corrupt. But the Senate Rs won’t care as they’ll have their trial of the Bidens and get clips for their propaganda machine to spread and before you know it, Biden being corrupt will dominate the news cycle just like they wanted and he can campaign on it for the next year. 

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

because they want Republicans to be able to hammer joe and hunter and essentially get the same benefit of Ukraine announcing investigations into the Bidens. 

no it won’t change what trump did even if they were legitimately corrupt. But the Senate Rs won’t care as they’ll have their trial of the Bidens and get clips for their propaganda machine to spread and before you know it, Biden being corrupt will dominate the news cycle just like they wanted and he can campaign on it for the next year. 

A different version of the same game they ran on Hillary. I'd bet he comes at it better though. She ran such a poor and overconfident campaign. 

i keep thinking----per ron johnson's latest on impeachment---that cruel and unusual punishment is screaming for a comeback

voting these guys out is not nearly enough for what they've  done and are continuing to do in my book

i'd support having them subject to enhanced punishment (where waterboarding is just the greeting to the process) just for the type/level of lying/duplicitousness they make their cornerstone as supporters of trumpworld---and i mean "all of them"

but it's just an expression of sentiment and an xmas wish vent, of course, given reality

and even were it possible and i had the power there's at least a small chance my warm and fuzzy side might win out and i'd settle for a more merciful removal

It's a bit troubling where this is all headed.

1) No choice primaries 

2) Consolidation of party fundraising to the point if you speak out against the "party" you are cut off from funds

3) Public office as a "job" versus a "service" to your country

So Moscow Mitch & his South Carolina **** have publicly stated they are working with the Orange Turd on his defense. In addition, they have both stated they won't listen to the evidence and will vote against removal. Once they are sworn in for the trail in the Senate, can the Dems request CJ Roberts have them removed for not upholding their oath to "do impartial justice according to the Constitution and laws, so help me God”? 

The Orange Mangina using a Putin tweet to support his case is ****ing incredible. I hope there's a team of investigative journalists getting close to the source of all things Russia.

31 minutes ago, daveakl said:

It's a bit troubling where this is all headed.

to me, even if trump, don jr, eric, lara, melatonin, his cabinet, his official and unofficial advisors, and every gop member of congress were to be boiled alive and eaten by cannibals---while being a holiday special i'd love to see on hallmark on the 25th---would still leave behind the nation's only other major political party being near-terminally sick and begging to be destroyed since it seems uninterested in treatment

even minus the goper detritus i listed above, we're in a for a long time of resentment, anger, and mega-repair across the board

and still the bulk of the gopers not listed would quickly act like they weren't really part of that stuff and blame the dems for everything, regardless, even while it will be the dems trying most to fix things even as they too have plenty of suck to address in their own house

meanwhile, i'm keeping my umbrella handy and an eye out for sushi from the skies

Archived