Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

when he does the next crime, and there will always be the next crime, we may not be as fortunate to have the brave individuals who have come forward this time around. hard for an individual to stand up to an entire political party that wants nothing more than a doggy treat and pat on the head from their master

he must fall

8 hours ago, mistertim said:

Oh for ****'s sake, is that their new anally generated talking point? "He wasn't actually impeached"? Yes, he was. Deal with it. A person is impeached in the House and then tried in the Senate. 

Heard that twice yesterday before I even read this. 

35 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Heard that twice yesterday before I even read this. 

It's going to be all over Fox News then, as well as the further right publications. I wonder if McConnell, desperate to try and wrest control of the situation, will throw down the gauntlet and say "Unless the House sends the impeachment to the Senate to be tried within <x days> we'll consider the impeachment nullified and the president not actually impeached" or something along those lines. You can tell he's freaking out about this...he thought he already had this whole thing wrapped up. Now they've thrown him a curveball and are refusing to give him the power over it.

1 minute ago, twa said:

you will continue to hear it till the house completes the process.

thank nancy

The House passed the articles of impeachment. He's impeached. They (and he) can scream at the sky all they want, it won't change that fact.

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

It's going to be all over Fox News then, as well as the further right publications. I wonder if McConnell, desperate to try and wrest control of the situation, will throw down the gauntlet and say "Unless the House sends the impeachment to the Senate to be tried within <x days> we'll consider the impeachment nullified and the president not actually impeached" or something along those lines. You can tell he's freaking out about this...he thought he already had this whole thing wrapped up. Now they've thrown him a curveball and are refusing to give him the power over it.

the only reason he wouldn't say this is because he hasnt thought about it yet. From his prospective there is no draw back. You can lie as much as you want and if they believe you great if they dont fox wont talk about it and it will just be covered up by another thing. Literally no consequence. 

1 minute ago, Larry said:

Clarified that post for you. 

you can ignore reality if you try......Feldman knows the score.

holding impeachment hostage is great fun .😛

2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Impeachment IS a charge. There's an investigation (House) then if necessary a charge (House) then once that is done it moves to trial (Senate). The trial is delayed, nothing more. 

and if it doesn't move?

:ols:

So Trump lashed out at Christianity Today a bit earlier, calling them a "far left" publication, and made a typo at the end where, instead of saying CT, he says "I won't be reading ET again!"

51ICSxf9uGL._SX302_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

7 minutes ago, twa said:

and if it doesn't move?

I have no clue; we're in relatively uncharted waters here. But none of that changes the fact that he's been impeached by the House. That's a charge. 

Archived