Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

If Bruce Allen hadn't been a complete, arrogant ****wad, we could have robbed the Texans instead. How’s 

Unfortunately yes, but once again getting to this point was a collaborative effort. It’s going to take a while to undo 10 years of mismanagement 

12 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Cowboys just took Robert...Robin...the guy I wanted.

I was afraid I was taking a big risk taking him so early in the ES draft, but only missed by 12 picks.  Love this dude.  Really ticked Dallas got him.  

12 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Dallas is obliterating this draft

Absolutely.  Ugh.  So much for hoping Jerry would botch it...

As for Robinson over Robertson - exactly what I was thinking :)

Just now, DWinzit said:

YES! Doubt he is there though.

142 seems soooo far away

That sums up most of this Redskins  draft in my opinion. We’re always 15 picks away with just 6-7 elite targets still available at that pick, most all of whom have been taken by the time we are on the clock. That being said, I still really like Gibson and Charles, and that we added some picks for Trent, but it’s been a frustrating draft for a variety of reasons. 

16 minutes ago, sportsnut said:

I think we’ve topped the Houston trade of Hopkins for worst trade of all time.

If we were trading the Trent Williams from 5 years ago it would have been much more egregious, but this is not that Trent.  He hasn’t played football in over a year and a half and failed his last physical because his head hurt.  Trent, while good when he was on the field, couldn’t be relied on for a couple years.  Maybe he has something left in the tank, maybe not but he is worth exactly  what we got for him,

If I found out Wingo was a Vols fan, I’d get Gator gear.

Just now, skinny21 said:

Had a feeling Charlie Heck in the 7th was unrealistic in the mocks.  

What does he do well? I never got to him, though he’s my favorite kind of prospect to watch.

2 minutes ago, skinzplay said:

I'm sure that 4-letter network will harp on this point for the next 5 months. Count on it, hoss.

We’ll need a couple of good drafts, and a lot of hope that Haskins, Guice, etc all take big steps it’s gonna be painful, and Williams and Dunbar are the cancer tax that you have to pay when you’re in this situation 

2 minutes ago, volsmet said:

If I found out Wingo was a Vols fan, I’d get Gator gear.

LOL

2 minutes ago, volsmet said:

What does he do well? I never got to him, though he’s my favorite kind of prospect to watch.

Didn’t watch a bunch, but he reminded me a bit of Ezra Cleveland in play style.  I suck at evaluating OL though.  

Archived