Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I would try to get him with that new 5th.

Maybe they will keep both... remember when initially had Hernandez and Gronk at the same time.. I think that was one of NE's best offensive groups

8 minutes ago, sportsnut said:

No.  The third next year is basically a fourth since San Fran will go to the super bowl.  And it’s equivalent to a fifth since it’s next year.  So we got two fifth rounders for an all-pro top 5 tackle.  Two fifths is equivalent to a fourth; not a second.

In all fairness, it’s a top 5 tackle with multiple drug suspensions, injury issues, recent cancer scare, with a crazed agent, exorbitant contract demands, who just held out an entire season, and hasn’t stepped on the field (much less played close to a full season) in years. Really hard to leverage that into first or second day picks, I would imagine.

I don’t love the return at all, but sure see how it must have been hard to get the desired return. 

1 minute ago, volsmet said:

Dallas is obliterating this draft

Funny how that works when you have all of your picks, and let the draft fall to you. Much harder to do that when you have 64 picks between your first and second pick like the Redskins just weathered. 

18 minutes ago, redskindan07 said:

The 49ers now move to my 2nd spot for the most hated team in the league

I don't understand this.  I don't understand why there is a beef against Kyle Shanahn.  Mike was an awful communicator, and needed to be the adult in the room with Dan and Griffin.  All Kyle did was put together the most perfect offense for Griffin in 2012 that could have been done.  Was he a bit of an arrogant ass?  Sure.  But so what?

The 49ers have gone about things the right way, they have loaded up on talent and they are well coached.  And they are good. 

If Dan and Bruce hadn't been complete fools, we could have had Mike, Kyle and probably Cousins here and been having more success than we ever had with Gruden.  But Dan and Bruce were idiots, Griffin was a malcontent and was empowered by the owner. 

Dan and Bruce broke that thing up.  Mike was responsible because he didn't act like an adult. Kyle is the best offensive coach we have had here since Joe Gibbs the first time around, and second place is McVay (who learned from Kyle).

I just don't get it.  

18 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

his legs look a little slender.

Are you checking out player's asses again?  Come on man.  :P

15 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I kind of love the draft Arizona is having... they've had a really good offseason.

2 things: 

1. Their GM was basically labeled a complete imbecile for the last several years, but seems to have found his footing.

2. Kliff's house was the biggest draft flex:

Everyone is making the same Parasite joke about Kliff Kingsbury's ...

8 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Broncos weapons are legit 

The Broncos might be the 100% comp to the 'Skins.  Should have a solid defense, pretty good skill position players, and a completely unproven QB.  

7 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Love the Jags draft

Just more WRs to get ignored on first down.  :P 

5 minutes ago, redskinsrmylyfe said:

Also wouldn't mind seeing us take a shot at Eason if he's there with one of those 5TH

God God no.  Not now.  Not this draft.  Just let Haskins have 2020.  If he stinks up the joint, the 'Skins will have a high pick, and they can pick his replacement next year.  They have a backup QB already, there's no benefit to drafting a QB in this draft. None.  

3 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

TE run coming. Hope we land Moss or Bryant. May need to use 148 but that’s a lot of picks away. Wonder if we trade back up or look to eventually acquire Howard or Njoku

I would really like Moss.  I think minus his mysterious broken bone they found at the combine, he would have already been taken.  

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I don't understand this.  I don't understand why there is a beef against Kyle Shanahn.  Mike was an awful communicator, and needed to be the adult in the room with Dan and Griffin.  All Kyle did was put together the most perfect offense for Griffin in 2012 that could have been done.  Was he a bit of an arrogant ass?  Sure.  But so what?

The 49ers have gone about things the right way, they have loaded up on talent and they are well coached.  And they are good. 

If Dan and Bruce hadn't been complete fools, we could have had Mike, Kyle and probably Cousins here and been having more success than we ever had with Gruden.  But Dan and Bruce were idiots, Griffin was a malcontent and was empowered by the owner. 

Dan and Bruce broke that thing up.  Mike was responsible because he didn't act like an adult. Kyle is the best offensive coach we have had here since Joe Gibbs the first time around, and second place is McVay (who learned from Kyle).

I just don't get it.  

Are you checking out player's asses again?  Come on man.  :P

2 things: 

1. Their GM was basically labeled a complete imbecile for the last several years, but seems to have found his footing.

2. Kliff's house was the biggest draft flex:

Everyone is making the same Parasite joke about Kliff Kingsbury's ...

The Broncos might be the 100% comp to the 'Skins.  Should have a solid defense, pretty good skill position players, and a completely unproven QB.  

Just more WRs to get ignored on first down.  :P 

God God no.  Not now.  Not this draft.  Just let Haskins have 2020.  If he stinks up the joint, the 'Skins will have a high pick, and they can pick his replacement next year.  They have a backup QB already, there's no benefit to drafting a QB in this draft. None.  

I would really like Moss.  I think minus his mysterious broken bone they found at the combine, he would have already been taken.  

Chaisson & Bartch, everyone the Jags have drafted is a stud, imo. But Dallas has the best draft so far.

3 minutes ago, Stormy said:

Funny how that works when you have all of your picks, and let the draft fall to you. Much harder to do that when you have 64 picks between your first and second pick like the Redskins just weathered. 

Trade off to that is Sweat.....i am fine with it.

Just now, primetime441 said:

I'm glad the TW saga is over but it's bittersweet because Tunsil netted two 1sts and a 2nd while we couldn't even get this years 3rd.

If Bruce Allen hadn't been a complete, arrogant ****wad, we could have robbed the Texans instead.

Archived