Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

4 minutes ago, redskindan07 said:

The 49ers now move to my 2nd spot for the most hated team in the league

No doubt about it...I couldn't stand seeing Kyle in that Super Bowl and especially didn't like him trashing our team every time he was asked about the Skins.  But Bosa sure is fun to watch.  I just hope Chase Young can do the same thing.

Start of rd 4 messing with my brain: 

ADG goes right before us

Trade announced with Detroit

Williams traded

No Detroit trade

We take a good LT prospect, but one that had serious off field concerns

Learn ADG has major knee issue...

Learn Charles may be a ‘pathological liar’

geez

This guy is very young and apparently easily led astray,  Good leadership will keep him on the straight and narrow.  

On the field, with a little guidance he can be a contributor right away.  I watched all the LSU games and this fellow plays with some nasty; something you like in a tackle.  Sorry this years camp is going to be abbreviated or cancelled, a young man like this could truly benefit from a Ron Rivera camp.  

Upside is very high, unfortunately so is downside if he can’t get his head straight.  I have much more confidence that our current staff has a chance to get the most out of this young man than previous staff.

I really like this pick in the 4th round.

11 hours ago, BTBIRD 227 said:

OK . the third round is over, Who do the Skins draft in the fourth round?

How about Saahdig Charles OT tackle from LSU, 6' 5" 328 LBS . Needs some work on technique and there is a 6 game suspension for disciplinary reasons, for what indiscretions

not mentioned  by the LSU coach Ed Oregon, as a "coaches  decision " sounds like there was a difference of point of view between coach and player .

Saahdig Charles a recipient of the 2019 Joe Moore award given to the best collegian offensive line.

Skins need to find a replacement for the Trent Williams debacle

Man I am glad the Skins drafted Charles. Yeah I know he has some discipline issues,but we all know Coach Ron has probably set him straight on what the expectations

will be from now on. Big thing we just got younger on the O line.

I hope Saahig Charles works out for the Skins.Hail

17 minutes ago, sportsnut said:

Horrible trade!  Just like the Dunbar one.  We’ve now shown players that we will trade them away for peanuts if they complain publicly about their contract.

We have fond memories of how these guys played, but neither was durable and both turned on their management.  Isn't a 5th this year and a 3rd next year close to the value of a 2nd, anyway?

2 minutes ago, evmiii said:

This guy is very young and apparently easily led astray,  Good leadership will keep him on the straight and narrow.  

I really like this pick in the 4th round.

Worry not. Doug is gonna get him straight, plus make sure there's no gallivanting.

Archived