Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reuters - Michael Cohen Helped Falwell Handle “Racy”Photos

Dan T.

1 minute ago, drowland said:

The pants unzipped photo was taken on a yacht where his family was having a Trailer Park Boys theme party.  Is it a big deal?  I don't know.  Trailer Park Boys isn't exactly christian recommended viewing.  I think it's disrespectful to the christian community that supports him.   

Of course it is. However, I think we're expecting not only Falwell but christians in today's world to all be extremist christians. No jokes, no stepping into gray areas EVER, etc. He's not a quaker and neither are 99.999% of christian americans. 

Believe me, I'd love to see him take a fall for more serious infractions and I have little doubt he's guilty of some REAL unchristian things and probably some REAL illegal things. Let's root those out instead of pointing our fingers and screaming about things like this. "Bigger fish to fry." "Eyes on the prize." 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Chachie said:

I'm a liberal and I'm not a Falwell appreciator for sure, but is this THAT bad? Even the "pants unzipped" photo. Is it that big a deal? I get it that folks like him are supposed to "walk their talk" but have we rally gotten to the point that we're calling out joke photos and semi-questionable (if even questionable) exercise routines? 

We're living in the age of presidents who went to teenage girl orgy parties. Sex trafficking, national election fraud, children in cages, mass-shootings, violent "police" squad crackdowns on peaceful protest. This topic is cinnamon toast crunch.

I agree with you completely. However, he'd be the first one to blast someone like Biden for doing the same thing. It's the hypocrisy of it all that's mind numbing. As mentioned earlier, Trailer Park Boys is a funny as hell show. Surprising to see such a "Christian Man" interested in such a thing. What do I know lol. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Imagine what they dug up on Franklin Graham, Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham. 

This ^^^

I'm generally not concerned with what consenting adults do in private, but the fact these yahoos have made a lucrative career of wagging a finger at others makes me almost giddy watching their downfall.

• Like 6