Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Terry Mclaurin WR Ohio State

PCS

35 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

No way he would make it now. You need to be top 8-10 wr, and he isn't viewed nationally as being in that tier.  I expect him to be there one day soon, but not yet.  Hopefully after 2020.

Yea you’re right.  I started watching the countdown to see if there was a chance and then your post hit me.  I’m still liking the countdown though.  Only Washington players I expect to see are Scherff and possibly Peterson.

4 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Redskinstoday claims that stress Way is #1 on the list, and for the 2nd year in a row...not sure how he knows the entire list yet though, and plus I’m pretty sure Brady was #1 last year.

I got a sweet deal with a Nigerian prince that you might be interested in. For further information hit me up via DM. 🤝

• Like 2

Every time I look forward to the new season and worry about defenses rolling coverage Terry’s way I remember that last season, they did the same thing and T still had a good year. The dude is special, and with Scott Turner’s system that employs RBs out the backfield, it will suck some defenses in.

Being creative is key, but I think we can resurrect this offense with our current skill position players.

• Like 4

On 7/31/2020 at 8:36 AM, FootballZombie said:

Every time I look forward to the new season and worry about defenses rolling coverage Terry’s way I remember that last season, they did the same thing and T still had a good year. The dude is special, and with Scott Turner’s system that employs RBs out the backfield, it will suck some defenses in.

Being creative is key, but I think we can resurrect this offense with our current skill position players.

I hope so.  This is one reason why I like Turner using Gibson as a receiver.  Our RB room is already crowded.  We need a little more help at WR imo.

Like others have said, it's nice to cash in on a third rounder right away with the history of wide receiver busts. 

No doubt Terry is a legit #1. Teams quickly treated him that way. 

You can't double Terry all the time when you have 8 in the box (Gibson and Peterson). 

10 hours ago, Silvernon said:

Like others have said, it's nice to cash in on a third rounder right away with the history of wide receiver busts. 

You can't double Terry all the time when you have 8 in the box (Gibson and Peterson). 

Shhhhhhh!!!!..championship..god I love Mclaurin...thank you lord...thank you..to whomever that made the choice thank you

11 hours ago, Silvernon said:

Yeah I hadn't realized that Stephon Gilmore had traveled with Terry that whole game until I watched that (though, to be fair, it's not like we had anyone else who was really any danger for him to cover). And Terry did really well against him, considering how bad our QB situation, that it was literally his 5th ever game in the NFL, and that he was going against the best CBs in the league. 

12 hours ago, Silvernon said:

Noone stacks 8 in the box against our run game.

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Noone stacks 8 in the box against our run game.

When Gibson motions from the slot to the backfield, it will be hard not to. Without a TE threat, I think that will embolden teams to do it all the more. Other starter out wide will be a rookie. 

What impresses me the most watching his film is how much effort he puts into every route, every cut, every comeback.  He never seems to take a play off or treat any route/situation as less important.  He is out there on every play with the intention to make an impact, whether it is a catch over the middle to move the chains, or beat coverage over the top to go to the house. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

What impresses me the most watching his film is how much effort he puts into every route, every cut, every comeback.  He never seems to take a play off or treat any route/situation as less important.  He is out there on every play with the intention to make an impact, whether it is a catch over the middle to move the chains, or beat coverage over the top to go to the house. 

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/redskins/adrian-peterson-gifts-his-historic-touchdown-ball-terry-mclaurin

and to go a step further

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/redskins/terry-mclaurin-quote-tells-you-everything-you-need-know-about-kind-player-he

Edited by OVCChairman
  • Like 1