Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Eagles Prediction Thread: The Coal-Stuffed Stocking Special

skins island connection

Who wins ?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this one-sided meaningless game?

14 hours ago, skins island connection said:

Someone should pass out fliers at the gates saying " Fire Bruce Allen ".

Get it on national tv, that way Snyder CAN'T ignore it.

This organization cannot possibly stand another year of that babbling fool. Most every thread on ES has multiple postings calling for Allen's head, I don't remember it being THAT bad when Cerrato was here.

Its hard to envision how this game will turn out; on one hand, you think the Redskins will come out and play hard and competitive, but on the other hand I can see where the entire team just goes through the motions. But I think everyone will be especially attentive when the defense is on the field; I have a feeling Norman will be up to something, if he even plays.

There won’t be any Redskins fans at the game to show the fliers and the Eagle fans like Bruce where he is.

26 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Dannny and Bruce are the enemy, those blokes (the eagles) are just making the best of what they were given.

But they're still our enemy..we hate them no matter what they have or we have or don't have..it's just as bad as my supposedly Redskins fan neighbor upstairs who also roots for the eagles... yukky!!!

Judging by some of the player reactions on twitter, its obvious Swearninger was well liked. I foresee a game where some (not all) on this team might lay down and let the eagles do whatever.

I also predict a half full stadium full eagles fans.

Dan and Bruce deserve this travesty.

3 hours ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

Redskins  31

Eagles  17

Larry Michael boasts on the radio all week about how we dominated last year's Super Bowl champs and that we can take that great momentum into the following season.  Gruden unfortunately keeps his job.

Just hearing the name Larry Michael is enough to make me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

1 hour ago, Csup said:

Changing my prediction to:

Eagles 45

Redskins 14

Fly Eagles Fly!!

This kind of **** should be prohibited... Yeah sure we're a double stack dumpster fire but this kind of **** is uncalled for.. just do us all a favor and just change your favorite team to the eagles already.

2 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

This kind of **** should be prohibited... Yeah sure we're a double stack dumpster fire but this kind of **** is uncalled for.. just do us all a favor and just change your favorite team to the eagles already.

If the mods feel the need to ban me so be it.  But I don’t take directions from you.

25 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I'm extremely suprised to see someone of your age to be like this...do you like the eagles more than cowboys and giants or something?

I don’t judge you for remaining a fan of a dysfunctional team whose owner could care less about you.  To each their own.  

I can’t speak for you,nor do I have a right to tell you how you should feel or act about anything, much less a football team.  Why does it bother you how I express my displeasure with a team that I was a fan of for 45 years?

I care, and I want us to win.  I'll be there regardless.  Instincts are telling me Eagles will want this more then us, and that never works in our favor. 

6 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

No, you need chill.  If you are still here, you're still a die hard.  I'm going to game and I feel like I'm enabling people like Allen by doing so.  If Allen stays, we need to get serious about a boycott, not because we hate the Redskins, but because we love them.

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I care, and I want us to win.  I'll be there regardless.  Instincts are telling me Eagles will want this more then us, and that never works in our favor. 

No, you need chill.  If you are still here, you're still a die hard.  I'm going to game and I feel like I'm enabling people like Allen by doing so.  If Allen stays, we need to get serious about a boycott, not because we hate the Redskins, but because we love them.

No.. I no need chill I know loyalty and singing a bitter rivals team song on this site SHOULD BE PROHIBITED.. call me DJ call me Bruce a but I have opinions like errybody else

@bakedtater1 who here “sang a bitter rivals team song” on this site...? Csup made his PREDICTION (in the prediction thread??? How dare he!!!!) that the eagles would win. You need to stop and realize not everyone is going to be like you and predict a redskins blowout win. 

I used to be just like you when i was younger in that whenever i saw A negative post about the team, i gave that person **** for it. I thought “You’re not being positive? Why???” And then i grew up and realized not everyone will share the same optimism. It’s time you realize that too. 

With that said, I recall making my prediction, but i too will change it. 

Redskins: 24

Eagles: 21. 

We win a close game and Philly misses a game tying FG as time expires that would have kept their playoff hopes alive. 

10 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

@bakedtater1 who here “sang a bitter rivals team song” on this site...? Csup made his PREDICTION (in the prediction thread??? How dare he!!!!) that the eagles would win. You need to stop and realize not everyone is going to be like you and predict a redskins blowout win. 

I used to be just like you when i was younger in that whenever i saw A negative post about the team, i gave that person **** for it. I thought “You’re not being positive? Why???” And then i grew up and realized not everyone will share the same optimism. It’s time you realize that too. 

With that said, I recall making my prediction, but i too will change it. 

Redskins: 24

Eagles: 21. 

We win a close game and Philly misses a game tying FG as time expires that would have kept their playoff hopes alive. 

K man just remember I come from winning lunch money with Redskins games while you were a twinkle in ur daddy's eye..and ya he put the iggles stupid ass song on here..not the whole song but a basically ya go eagles I'm rooting for you stupid bs..it's sad and I'll go down fighting in the dumpster fire with the skins..who I have no problem saying is a ****ty organization ran by pieces of ****.. Redskins football sucks balls..and that leaves us human beings at do we cheer for them or don't cheer for them..I prefer take the higher road and to be more mature...and that's to be honest with my self and to be loyal to a team I still claim to be a fan of.

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I would suggest everyone going to the game to wear this instead of your casual Redskins gear:

beskydda-gilet-reflechissant-jaune__0371

Then write

#FIREBRUCEALLEN on it or #DANSELLTHETEAM

And I'll leave it at that, no politics in the stadium.

Archived