Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Eagles Prediction Thread: The Coal-Stuffed Stocking Special

skins island connection

Who wins ?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this one-sided meaningless game?

I predict the stadium is gonna be empty as ****.  I was just searching for tickets out of curiosity and was shocked at how expensive tickets still are.  No chance people are paying $100 for tickets to the game.  The cheapest I saw on stubhub was like $84 lol.  

3 minutes ago, purbeast said:

I predict the stadium is gonna be empty as ****.  I was just searching for tickets out of curiosity and was shocked at how expensive tickets still are.  No chance people are paying $100 for tickets to the game.  The cheapest I saw on stubhub was like $84 lol.  

Well, Philly is only a two-hour drive away.  Seems like there are a lot of sections on Stubhub with no tickets available. I think a good number of seats have been scooped up by Eagles fans, and I'd be surprised if this is not the second-most attended game at FedEx this season (behind Dallas). 

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:17 AM, Spaceman Spiff said:

Eagles 35, Redskins 16.  A touchdown and 3 field goals.  

And I hope Kirk gets in the playoffs.  And I hope he goes far.

I don't have such a positive outlook for KC.

This is a pressure game, and we all know how he does under pressure.

I think we'll see a stat line of something like;

16-37  204 yds 1 TD  3 Int.   This is a tough Bears defense.

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:49 PM, aszumilo said:

24-0, Eagles, at half time.  Eagles don't come out to play in the 2nd half.  Redskins fail to score.  Final 38-0, Eagles.

A guy walks into a bar, gets to the counter, looks over, and sees just the head of a guy, sitting atop the counter with an empty glass next to him.

Feeling sorry for the man, he says " hey can I buy you a beer?

The man says, 'sure'.

He gets the beer, and seeing that the man has no legs, no arms, no chest, he politely and slowly pours the beer into the man's mouth; SUDDENLY, a leg pops out.

The guy was freaked out, but gathered himself, and said ' can I get you another beer?'  The man says yea that would be great.

He gets the other beer and does the same thing, and then the man's other leg pops out!

The guy scratches his head, and says " hmm, I'm onto something here ". so again he gets a beer, pours it into the man's mouth, and then the guy's chest popped out!

He gets another beer, pours it, and the man's left arm pops out.

Really proud of what he's done, he says to himself " ok just one more beer and the man will be complete.

The guy gets the last beer, pours it into the man's mouth, then POOF! The guy totally disappears.

The moral of the story is in bold.   😁 Stop while you're ahead...

1 minute ago, skins island connection said:

A guy walks into a bar, gets to the counter, looks over, and sees just the head of a guy, sitting atop the counter with an empty glass next to him.

Feeling sorry for the man, he says " hey can I buy you a beer?

The man says, 'sure'.

He gets the beer, and seeing that the man has no legs, no arms, no chest, he politely and slowly pours the beer into the man's mouth; SUDDENLY, a leg pops out.

The guy was freaked out, but gathered himself, and said ' can I get you another beer?'  The man says yea that would be great.

He gets the other beer and does the same thing, and then the man's other leg pops out!

The guy scratches his head, and says " hmm, I'm onto something here ". so again he gets a beer, pours it into the man's mouth, and then the guy's chest popped out!

He gets another beer, pours it, and the man's left arm pops out.

Really proud of what he's done, he says to himself " ok just one more beer and the man will be complete.

The guy gets the last beer, pours it into the man's mouth, then POOF! The guy totally disappears.

The moral of the story?

Quit while you are a head

And if Foles hadn't gotten hurt, I may have been correct on the final score.

4 hours ago, skins island connection said:

I don't have such a positive outlook for KC.

This is a pressure game, and we all know how he does under pressure.

I think we'll see a stat line of something like;

16-37  204 yds 1 TD  3 Int.   This is a tough Bears defense.

ok I was off a little, but not really...

20-33   132 yds  1 TD

8 minutes ago, aszumilo said:

Quit while you are a head

And if Foles hadn't gotten hurt, I may have been correct on the final score.

Still very good call.

Archived