Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Eagles Prediction Thread: The Coal-Stuffed Stocking Special

skins island connection

Who wins ?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this one-sided meaningless game?

I want a sea of green in the stands. I want to hear that dumb-assed "Eagles" chant all game long. Embarrassment galore on Snyder and Allen.

Do not go to this game. Do not watch this game. Do not pay it a lick of attention. **** this team. **** Snyder. **** Allen.

4 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

No.. I no need chill I know loyalty and singing a bitter rivals team song on this site SHOULD BE PROHIBITED.. call me DJ call me Bruce a but I have opinions like errybody else

Putting the title of someones fight song in a post isn't signing it.  You should make a request to see who agrees with you in this particular case, maybe a mod, because I get what you saying, but thats not what I saw.  I've seen a lot of fury with this team right now, so I'm keeping that in context with these posts, especially in this thread.  We're right around the corner from people wanting to lose this game, which I vehemntantly disagree with, but for different reason then what you are mad about.

59 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Putting the title of someones fight song in a post isn't signing it.  You should make a request to see who agrees with you in this particular case, maybe a mod, because I get what you saying, but thats not what I saw.  I've seen a lot of fury with this team right now, so I'm keeping that in context with these posts, especially in this thread.  We're right around the corner from people wanting to lose this game, which I vehemntantly disagree with, but for different reason then what you are mad about.

No I didn't say he was singing it just that he would even put those words in this website gets my feathers ruffled...I think a lot of people here misunderstand me...in 15 years I've been predicting games here I have never once predicted the Skins to lose... Never... But because I am a realistic I I know right from wrong... This last game here against the eagles I expect almost to see a score like the Monday night massacre... But I don't ever predict the Skins to lose... Nor do I ever want them to lose....hopefully a plane crashes into the stadium and takes out snyder, Bruce Allen and the remaining 30 DieHard fans that are left?

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

No I didn't say he was singing it just that he would even put those words in this website gets my feathers ruffled...I think a lot of people here misunderstand me...in 15 years I've been predicting games here I have never once predicted the Skins to lose... Never... But because I am a realistic I I know right from wrong... This last game here against the eagles I expect almost to see a score like the Monday night massacre... But I don't ever predict the Skins to lose... Nor do I ever want them to lose....hopefully a plane crashes into the stadium and takes out snyder, Bruce Allen and the remaining 30 DieHard fans that are left?

You think I’m a rotten fan for hoping the Redskins lose but it’s ok to hope a plane crashes into Fed Ex field?  Okkkk....

Just now, Renegade7 said:

I'll be in section 427...so... Maybe you should just sit this one out, get some fresh air.

Now if it was a hang glider and just landed on Snyder and Allen in the owners box that would work for me ....😂

1 hour ago, Csup said:

You think I’m a rotten fan for hoping the Redskins lose but it’s ok to hope a plane crashes into Fed Ex field?  Okkkk....

Nope I never said I thought you were a rotten fan for hoping they lose.... With you and the other millions of fans who have that mindset is way beyond me but none of my business and you can root for who you want, but I personally think you can take those words from that piece of **** teams song and shove them up your ass...#onetaterbakedout!!!?

How about... I know for a fact the Redskins are going to get their asses handed to them and it's going to really help the process of Allen being fired.. so I truly hope that the Skins lose against the eagles and don't win a single game next year... I would figure by week 13 Allen should be fired by then right?

That was simple and easy no opposing teams fight song no rooting for the opposing team... Not trying to tell y'all how to live your life.. but boy howdy some of you sure could go for some adjustments..

This will sound very weird, but I'm okay with the Eagles winning. Personally I like their story of being underdogs, winning through injuries, getting a no-name coach, having a bad public image and ultimately ending up a champion. It's a story I can identify with and think it makes me feel it can happen to anyone, including the Skins.

I also think a horrible showing on national TV is a great thing to be left with Snyder. The changes have to start with him and he needs some hefty servings of humble pie to recognize what he's built and how it's not working out well. 

For predictions it's going to be very one sided where the defending champ is fighting to get into the dance while the other side has mentally checked out and is dreaming of hitting the lynx, beaches, clubs, etc... 

I'll still watch the game, but I'll do so with little emotional connection to this squad. If they get destroyed, so be it. I'll go about my day and still try to enjoy myself. That's very different than a typical Sunday as a fan.

3 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Yes that sounds weird... and what's that?

My mood on a typical football Sunday is largely determined by how the Skins do. Truthfully a bad loss will drag I to the work week. If we do something stupid mid week (Mason's comments, claiming Reuben, cutting DJ, etc...) after a loss it only adds to the frustration I feel. 

I'm working on emotionally disconnecting myself from this team. It will be like watching a movie. If it's good or bad I won't care. Just commit the bare minimum time, get through it, then move on. 

6 hours ago, skins island connection said:

48-6  picking the Eagles?

I don't recall ever seeing it THIS one-sided.

But I think the tally is moreso based on personal feelings about the transactions of this week as opposed to an actual head-to-head.

But I have no issues at all why...

I think our defense will shock some folks..and A P will prove how much he wants to be here with two rushing TD's and a buck fifty on the ground.

Eagles win and it’s not even close, and to be honest who cares! For the first time in years I’m not even gonna watch...we suck, there is literally no hope for change, we have zero plan to get better, I’m going to die without ever seeing another Redskins Super Bowl win. But I’ll still be back next year, only thing that will change is that I’m not going to spend money on this crap...no more training camp, no more team gear, no more game attendance. 

Eagles: 30

Redskins: 6 

59 minutes ago, Hdf561 said:

Eagles win and it’s not even close, and to be honest who cares! For the first time in years I’m not even gonna watch...we suck, there is literally no hope for change, we have zero plan to get better, I’m going to die without ever seeing another Redskins Super Bowl win. But I’ll still be back next year, only thing that will change is that I’m not going to spend money on this crap...no more training camp, no more team gear, no more game attendance. 

Eagles: 30

Redskins: 6 

I like this post and I completely respect your decision, most certainly do...this is what we need from the fans..I'm not being sarcastic.  If we want change it needs to start at no attendance at training camp no purchasing of draft day gear, or any gear, empty seats in the stadium..

Serious question..what would happen to a fan that was in the stands holding a sign saying get out Snyder or something real mean to Snyder.. would that player be asked to leave?

Archived